The Vidgam-est vidgam

are you suggesting we just flaunt our culturedness like savages

2 Likes

Actually, what’s the novel-est novel is a good question. Same with movie-est movie. I dunno shit about paintings but maybe that’s a fun question too???

Anyway though the movie-est movie is easy: hot fuzz

2 Likes

the painting-est painting is just the mona lisa that’s not even up for debate really

unfortunately the movie-est movie might be star wars iv

(and yes we would ask ourselves these questions because we just did, QED bitchesss)

The moviest movie is probably Memento.

The bookiest book is probably House of Leaves.

I have not consumed either lol

1 Like

4 Likes

I think Street Fighter: The Movie: The Video Game is the most something of somethings.

2 Likes

How has this thread not yet turned into “videogame” or “video game”

God Hand is not concerned enough with its looks to be the videogamest videogame

If the Mona Lisa is the paintingest painting then I guess some major installment of a Nintendo series would have to be the videogamest videogame – a videogame whose fame has perpetuated because it is a famous and everyone has taken that as a god-given fact, even if they’re disinterested in the thing itself

2 Likes

diplo I think you have a bad attitude

Take it to PMs

1 Like

Mona Lisa is only Okay

:art: I could do better :art:

Even if I don’t think there’s a real answer to this question I like the nomination of Katamari. The design reveals Takahashi’s love for playgrounds, and playgrounds are a very distilled spot for enjoying kinetics, moving your body through stuff, and devising/following play-based bodily rules. Katamari’s sort of like that and it also has the sheer spectacle thing, seeing an object grow from being very small to being very huge

2 Likes

Can’t really tell if cynicism is or isn’t appropriate given that the original kotaku statement is one of those “indistinguishable from parody” things.

Nah it’d be something gloopy like an Auerbach or something.

oh yeah there’s also the question of songest song obviously

4’33

3 Likes

Obvs

1 Like

Gotta be Danny Boy or Amazing Grace

1 Like

Is this the selectbutton post-est selectbutton post

3 Likes

Poo-bah dweeb-ray.

10 Likes