the soul calibur vi creations thread

i don’t know how many here have this, but if anyone does, i want to see your ocs! (i won’t steal them)
tumblr_pjr8sweVDf1qk6v3ao1_400

odsetseg comes from a civilisation hidden high on the mountaintops of central asia. thanks to a mysterious natural vent that releases a lighter-than-air gas, these people were discovering travel by flight at around the same point in history that people in other parts of the the world started building ocean-faring ships. (this is a setting that i’ve had in my head for years and never done anything with)

king beetle might be my longest-surviving character. originally creted as a villain to fight against in wrestling games many years ago, he was one of the most interesting characters i made up in that era, so he survived to become a morally neutral character. he’s an immortal warrior who travels the multiverse seeking worthy opponents and the thrill of battle.

electrostansia, who’s name is 2 characters too long for soul calibur vi, is one of my newest characters, so she isn’t very fleshed out yet. she’s also another character originally created for use in wrestling games and her backstory is that she’s a wrestling robot created by scientists in the soviet union, to embody the ussr’s dominance of both sports and science.

13 Likes

not an oc, but taki is now a sukeban

5 Likes

new creation items in the paid dlc and also a few for free in the recent update

i’m not getting the dlc until i’ve finished secret of mana though

some recent stuff~

6 Likes

new creation parts out this week

1 Like
2 Likes

wish i could run this

What’s your GPU? I first ran it on a 7870, which I bought in 2012. Xbone has a 7770 equivalent.

intel 520 lol

1 Like

@loki do you have any of the DLC? If so can you let me know if any of them include buzz cuts for lady CASes? I really miss that from SCIV and Broken Destiny.

i have the dlc, so far there are no girl buzzcuts

Aww :frowning:
Thanks for letting me know!

This is Disastron, the Nightmare Wizard. He has the power to decimate foes with his 3AA, and can clip a sword through his hand for some reason.

9 Likes

YOU ASKED FOR IT

most of my soul calibur ocs are based on my actual ocs lol. This is how i design most player characters in games (like, so are all my soulsborne characters). It’s fun to try to replicate their outfits/designs and find a fighting style thats true to how the character would fight

SO hopefully it would be cool and not too self indulgent if i also show my sketches of the characters that i based the designs on…?

took some liberties obviously :sweat:

18 Likes

she’s beauty and she’s grace, she’s queen of 50 states

14 Likes

still absolutely baffled you can make a female skeleton but not a female lizardman

1 Like

GIVE ME LIZARD TITTIES

3 Likes

i agree but i am also happy with my compromise

i was about to be like ‘ah of course because she’s not a mammal, very good’

1 Like

9 Likes