The Shooting 20XX Part II: Simple 1500 Series

I know kimimi recced some no name game but can’t remember the name.

The alltex series is good.

Crimzon Clover is the best

1 Like

yeah, crimzon clover was the first pc shooter i saw that was unquestionably arcade quality in terms of both presentation and how well it plays.

kamui is another one. (it’s a lot older than cc, but technically i saw and played cc first)

there are plenty of excellent shooting games on pc, of course, but those two really feel like arcade games like most of the rest don’t

i think that was RefRain?

Battle Garregga also getting a PS4 release by M2? fuck yeah!

3 Likes

Wait what? When? US release? SO MANY QUESTIONS

pc release y/n?

Jump in a lake and use mame.

Had this in MAME since W was in his first term. A decent uprezzed version ala Mushihimesama would have been nice but hell no I’m not paying for a Pee Ess Fo’ just for this and Bloodborne.

Screw it, I’ll just fire up my Saturn and play it on a flipped CRT the way dog intended.

This year supposedly special physical edition for 8800 yen.

The “Physical” release is a download code with a bunch of LE tat. The disc pictured is Manabu Namiki’s soundtrack (which is great) apparently remastered? Perhaps it’s tweaked Saturn arrangements.

3 Likes

I like that 10K medal pin.

Now the rumor is they will release a disc version.

Bullet Soul (complete with both DLC components) just went live on the NA XBL marketplace for $14.99.

hopefully europe will soon follow, like when shooting love 200x got snuck onto there (if i’m remembering events accurately)

Huh!

The Steam page for DDP DFK (aka Resurrection) just went live: http://store.steampowered.com/app/464450/

Looks like both it and Blue Revolver are getting released in October.

This looks cool, I will play this.

I think I paid that much for just the dlc, even had to set up a dummy account just to get it.

dariusburst cs is on sale on us psn