The Points... of GigaWing

What’s the trick to get the extend in stage 4? Destroy the big tank super quick? Then shoot the purple blobs clockwise, then the red one in the centre? I’m clutching at straws here. I save stated it and still couldn’t get it at all

Ah, it only appears if you’ve already lost two lives. There’s no trick, just destroy the orbs after the big tank. You can just drop a bomb and it works

Almost 6.5 trillion to stage 6

6 Likes

damn! competition!!

1 Like

Gave it a shot for about a half hour and made it to the boss of stage 2 with Shinnosuke, furthest I’ve made it on one credit so far

I remember the closest arcade with a DDR used to have a Giga Wing cab when it opened and they quickly got rid of any arcade games that did not have some novelty aspect because no one was playing them… what a shame, this game is fire

5 Likes

like boojiboy7 i suck at this kind of shooter. basically stuff falling to bait me into collecting it + an invincibility button with a low cooldown i’m terrible at managing it

3 Likes

little better i’ll plug away at it

i’m a lot better with the fast ship (ruby?)

5 Likes

ruby’s one of the best! the fast ships are good for picking up medals, and ruby lets you target specific portions of bosses to make the patterns last as long as you want them to. she also starts with one of the higher scoring stages because the stage order is character dependent

4 Likes

I beat the default scores, and that’s good enough for me.

8 Likes

I believe it’s pronounced,

Giga-Wang

Thank you, and don’t forget to tip your waiter.