The Factorio thread

Last night I went to Fulgora, my first time visiting another world. I’d thought the differences would be relatively minor aside from aesthetics but it almost feels like a new game with its own puzzles to solve.

I didn’t prepare quite as well as I could have and I’ll need to return to the home world before long to fix a few problems that have arisen that I can only halfway address in the state I left things. But I’ll want to bring back some things from the new world anyway.

I also discovered that there are additional worlds beyond the initial three. I had no idea. Between that and the new devices, this is a generous DLC and I see why it costs as much as the base game.

Interesting that we have a class of video game these days that just gets constantly updated for years. Factorio is one of the best examples, I think.

1 Like