The Digitial Black Friday Sales are happening!

Hey SButts recommend a game that folks should get on these hot sales. Is it just Dark Souls? Is it Aegis Rim? Aegis Rim is what I bought.

What should a BuTT get this holiday season?

1 Like

I got Paper Beast, SoR4, MKAftermath and Jedi Fallen Order (a year later, on sale, just like I said I would)

2 Likes

Altered Beast is still only 99 cents on Steam.

5 Likes

i…i might buy borderlands 3…

I got Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Phoenix Wright on xbox for cheap

10 Likes

I got the dark souls on switch, it runs shockingly well in portable mode! it looks quite lovely on the tiny switch screen, i don’t know if it’s just my console but dark souls is pretty DARK, I have brightness on my console and in game at max and its still a bit too hard to see in certain areas, i dont know how many times FROM can convince me to keep buying dark souls but its def worth 20 dollars

2 Likes

look sometimes i just need some things to click on and watch explode into rainbows

i probablt won’t buy it unless it’s like $10 tho

1 Like

I’m very tempted to get Below at 10 bux, even if I know I’ll be ultimately disappointed.

I couldn’t pass this up. Hopefully it doesn’t wind up being a freebie through Epic or something next week lol

turn down your lights
light a candle
to the end of the Capy that was

it’s a great mood piece if nothing else

1 Like

Picking up Langrisser on Switch even though I really wanted to see Brigandine and the Darius collections go on sale.

BL3 has a more satisfying skill loadout but has worse writing than BL2. Beyond that you already know everything else about the game from the title.

1 Like

the writing is worse??? jesus

2 Likes

This might bode poorly for my eventual playthrough of Tales from the Borderlands

yeah its pretty clear they had no idea what the character of the twins was going to be, and possibly what the actual story was going to be, until extremely late in development. Would be one reason the twins never speak during any of the trailers.

i bought 13 sentinels

3 Likes

Someone @ me if they see a deal for a cheap PS+ subscription

1 Like

Man, I don’t want to buy anything! Sales are always a temptation… I know I won’t have time to play anything. It will already be tough to finish Yakuza 7 before Cyberpunk comes out. I’m decidedly not excited for Cyberpunk! I’ll buy it though, just like I bought Witcher 3 (and never played it for more than 20 minutes.) These games are just too huge to get into, gives me anxiety lol

PS+ is on sale on PSN lol

2 Likes