The Comic Book: The TV Show: The Thread

Looks to me like they’re being evocative of the original BTAS trade dress aesthetics, which is a pretty daring thing to directly compare yourself to.

I do know I am vastly more interested in a batwoman show on paper than most of the other DC TV show characters, especially if she’s still lesbian like the comics.

it blows my mind that weve gone from the justice league on smallville being assembled teenagers in hot topic superhero hoodies to this

I don’t think CW really has an excuse to change that, especially considering the casts they’ve built up for their shows already.

I don’t know how Batwoman was portrayed in the Arrowverse crossover event she debuted in, but I also believe this is the case because I rememeber there was big kerfluffle when the casting was announced revolving around Batwoman’s actress being genderfluid and not a gay cis woman.

Agents of Shield has gone full on Deep Space and I’m into it

Also into Mad Max Phil Coulson

god ruby rose is such a specifically singular kinda presence but i kinda wish she had a lead role outside of the weird formula of the arrowverse

also they really just made luke fox into curtis 2.0 lol

The LoT finale’s Monitor cameo had me in stitches. Also, the “hard pass on the crossover” call back. Hopefully the crisis will bring back Zari somehow, she was my favorite legend .