The Beautiful Game: Let's Learn More About Each Other Through Combat - We Gonna Play TORISBASH! 5/28 @ 9PM EST!

SHOULD I EXPLAIN THE BEAUTIFUL GAME FORMAT?

YES

the beautiful game-export

I am the host. It’s a live stream, on https://twitch.tv/bachelorsoft

I sit here, in my chair, and I watch people play competitive games, and sometimes I actually say a few words about what’s going on in those games.

I am joined by a co-host. Last week it was @slime! This week it will be @miffy. Heck, maybe it’ll be both of them? We’ll see! They do most of the work.

You, dear reader, can be a player. We will play a different game every week! And if you’re a player you fight other players from our community! You will not have to speak on stream during your fights. You can do a post-fight interview, if you’re comfortable with such a thing. You can share your thoughts and feelings about the match. Maybe tell a joke or two if you got 'em, or none if you don’t. Maybe share your social media info in hopes of getting famous. I won’t stop you! But bottom line: all that’s expected of a player is play. The rest is all optional.

Also, sweet lurker, you can be a caller. You can join my Discord, and at certain times during the broadcast you can join a voice chat channel, and say a few words about whatever’s on your mind, as long as it isn’t about hairy balls, or how Australians are all drunks who shouldn’t be allowed to drive. I don’t tolerate such talk! But almost anything else, sure, it’s probably okay. We had a lot of fun talking to friends both new and old on our first broadcast! We hope to have much more fun in the future.

Here’s the first broadcast, by the way. It may give you a vague idea of what things are like. I’m sure future events will be much more streamlined, and fun, and free of anti-Australian bias.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/894986692

Anyway this is all for fun, and I bet you will have fun if you join us, no matter how shy you may be. I’m a gentle guy! Unless you piss me off, and talk too much about balls. So trust me, and my co-hosts, and, also, the power of games. Thank you.

8 Likes