The Beautiful Game: Let's Learn More About Each Other Through Combat - We Gonna Play TORISBASH! 5/28 @ 9PM EST!

This means if you are at home on Friday night or whenever the heck we end up doing this you should log onto Discord so we can ring you up and talk to you for a little bit. It’ll be fun.

3 Likes

We missed Friday but we’ll do a test run tonight.

2021-01-25T03:00:00Z

If you would like to play a game on Fightcade add your name to this. Note: you will likely not have to talk while you play, we will watch you as you play, but not in some perverted “voyeur” way. It’ll be fun and cute.

If no one signs up it’ll just be me and I dunno maybe @slime facing off in Neo Turf Masters and I’ll let people “call in” to talk shit about my putting skills.

I should have prepped more for this but I’m a busy man okay. I’ll cram starting at 7PM tomorrow night and we’ll all have fun. THANKS.

6 Likes

I’d maybe be interested in Herzog Zwei

2 Likes

Sorry everyone, I’m behind schedule. Today was a wreck. I’ll reschedule soon.

5 Likes

Take your time. My putt grows stronger by the hour.

3 Likes
4 Likes

OK, LET’S DO THIS.

THE BEAUTIFUL GAME: ALPHA EDITION.

2021-01-31T03:00:00Z

This may not be smooth sailing but it will have @slime and I on commentary so it will definitely be some kind of fun. And the game will be…

BASEBALL STARS 2 for NEO-GEO!!

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY BASEBALL STARS 2 ON GAMER STREAM?
  • YES
  • I’M TOO MUCH OF A CHICKEN FOR SPORTS BUT I WOULDN’T MIND “CALLING IN” AND PLAYING “ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK”

0 voters

We will be playing on Fightcade. I can provide players with all the files needed and help set things up. Then all you gotta do is play 9 innings of baseball, online. Or…maybe…more? I would like to get at least 4 players and do a very small tournament. That is probably asking a lot on such short notice but please, if you are home tomorrow night …lend this man a hand, so he can say

old homosexual

If you wanna be a caller I’ll just invite you to a Discord private chat so I will need your info for that!!

ALSO:

IGNORANCE OF BASEBALL IS A PLUS

Also: in-depth knowledge.

And even if you land somewhere in the middle…you’re good! Join us please.

Thank you.

6 Likes

I am sorry I clicked yes then remembered I am with child maybe I can get a “hall-pass”

4 Likes

I’ve never played Baseball Stars 2. Does a game take around 30-60 minutes to complete?

1 Like

just under half an hour according to this video

2 Likes

I think it’s a sign of a great game when the soundtrack repeatedly blurts the title of the game

8 Likes

Damn, I’ve already got plans to be playing Super Momotarou Dentetsu with another friend on Fightcade while this is going on, so hopefully I’ll be able to watch the VOD later?

1 Like

Buck Bumble game of the year of all years

4 Likes

We’re about 6 hours away from the start of Select Button’s Fall Classic! That means there’s still time to sign up – we may need an extra player just in case someone has to bail!

Check it out it’s gonna look fancy

Join us so I can put YOU (or your avatar) in one of those tiny boxes! It’ll be so fun, it’s like being famous, you can show screencaps to your friends and say “Remember that time I was on TV?”

EDIT: We have 6 potential players so I’m closing the poll. DM or post if you are interested in being an alternate, or a caller.

8 Likes

We will be starting soon! Please join us! Thank you!

https://twitch.tv/bachelorsoft

I finished just in time!! I’ll be there in a sec

If you’d like to call in join the discord

1 Like

BIG ups for Ribbit King

I’d also suggest Windjammers

3 Likes

Well that was a lot of fun. Thank you everyone. I definitely wasn’t holding up my end but I think you all more than made up for it. Especially @slime, thank you for once again carrying me, slime…and for destroying me at baseball fair and square. My attempts at cheating didn’t even work!!

We’ll do it again in a week or two. Hope to see you then.

11 Likes

This rules, thank you so much for organizing and hosting this @HOBO and thanks for the amazing cohosting @slime. I’m really glad I was able to show up to it unexpectedly

6 Likes