the a-z of 90s action cartoons

i’ve been writing this for almost 3 years, and there are only 2 cartoons left for me to watch and write about. it’s going to be a collection of well over 100 short reviews (similar to lunaticobscurity posts, i guess?) of, as far as i can tell, every action cartoon that started airing between 1990 and 1999. (no anime)

i’m hoping to release it on the kindle store (unless anyone knows a better way to do it), so when that happens, please buy it and leave a 5 star review. i’ll need to learn how to do that first, of course. and also get the foreword/introduction from @Sleazy and the cover art from a friend on tumblr (and pay them both, too)

i don’t know what else to say. please look forward to it!

22 Likes

Ooh yeah gimme

1 Like

Guaranteed Laurel Soup buy

Oh shit damn

How’s Pirates of Dark Water shake out

2 Likes

you mgiht be surprised to learn that i hadn’t previously seen priates of dark water! it’s pretty good, though

3 Likes

i’ve recently picked this back up, and… in a way, i’m no closer to the end than i was when i wrote the op of this thread. however, that’s because i discovered a few more cartoons to include, and i’ve gotten back to having 2 shows left to watch and write about.

there’s over 150 shows covered in total, and i’m estimating right now that it’s going to end up being probably about 40000 words?

does anyone have any experience selling ebooks on itchio? can i just save a massive word document as a pdf and upload that? that seems too easy there’s gotta be more to it than that

holy shit i thought 40000 was a highball estimate

3 Likes

it’s almost a good thing this has taken so long. today, i revised an entry in this thanks to the new episode of best of the worst

1 Like