:genki: THE 501 GAMES OF ALL TIMES :genki:

I just remembered this was a free addon for Rockband PSP and that was definitely the only good thing about Rockband PSP.

Get a life now they on sale

the cue for when this is finally played in context and not on the radio is so perfect, too

actually, kinzie, it’s power armour

1 Like

really wish volition could just make another freespace already

see like i thought saints row 4 was a joyless slog, but maybe that’s because the last one i played was 2 and so i didn’t care about the characters at all?

but it was so dark and gloomy and boring and i really would have rather played crackdown

it’s one of the last games i streamed, actually. between that and shadow of mordor, it really made me question how i was spending my time. i ended up making the decision to be much more picky about how i spent time with games, and to determine as quickly as possible why i was playing a game before i sunk 5 or 6 hours into it.

1 Like

I didn’t play 2 and only played like two hours of 3

we just want different things; it’s probably the most joyful game I could come up with if asked

I have played all the Saints Rows.

I ejected 3 from my PS3 during a Sublime singalong and immediately listed it on Amazon. I do not want such music in my life.

Shit was Shrek with guns.

I wish I’d come up with that at 7AM this morning.

8 Likes

It still makes me laugh that people get so mad at Sublime.

3 Likes

Stop talking about saints row and talk about good video games sheesh

yo I’m gonna burn your house down :fire:

1 Like

what wouldn’t B.O.B. be the best track in tho

Having opinions about sublime seems like a real hassle. I’ve avoid it and being able to tell the difference between 30-60fps. I live my life carefree like Sublime probably does.

Saint’s Row lets you fuck however you want.

The worst part of the series now is CheapyD since he milkshakeducked.

Oh jeez what did cheapyd do?

400549_gen_b

3 Likes

He uhh claimed everyone is too sensitive and south park can’t possible be racist because it is satire.

Ah OK. Disappointing, but also completely not surprising.

Who’s a CheapyD? I don’t remember this dude showing up in 3 at all.

Saints Row 2 has some really great public art.

Alright. I must have never called him because he has a shitty name and I had no idea who he was.

Completely fair. I never used him in game either, but I remembered him being there.