swordgirls megathread

post pictures and videos of swordgirls itt, plus maybe news and recommendations of swordgirl movies and tv shows. here are some from a fashion blog on tumblr

and here is a sword maidboy from twitter

and of course, one of the main characters in makai is tsuruhime, a very cool swordgirl

9 Likes

EhBdcTUUwAAdjfh

8 Likes

loki have you ever read or watched the movie adaptation of “azumi”? prime swordgirl shit

3 Likes

not yet, but the dvd set of azumi 1 & 2 is high on my shopping list!

4 Likes

ezgif-3-8e343c027440

11 Likes

The paladins from Majesty :heart_eyes:

paladin-color

Even if they’re church cops.

5 Likes

5 Likes

antique swordgirl

5 Likes

twitter user inami_future posts a lot of photos and solo demo videos. i hope someone hires her to fight in a movie or something soon

in non-sword stuff, she’s gotten a lot of attention for perfectly mimicing virtua fighter moves and winposes, even from sega themselves, so that’s promising

3 Likes

i’m glad no-one posted the brainwormed nazi housewife in here last week. here’s some better stuff

4 Likes

11 Likes

i watched this last night. it was pretty good, all the different fighting styles made it feel like a live action fighting game

2 Likes

from a metroid choose your own adventure book

9 Likes

Man interpreting the Samus sprite to be just a thin flexible spacesuit with a bit of armor plating never even occurred to me

4 Likes

third party interpretations of sprites are better than nintendo’s actual designs, is the lesson to learn from these recent @stavekoff posts

5 Likes

arrowgirls are also very good

(does anyone know any good arrowgirl movies?)

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes