i don’t get it where do you go to get this horrible information
Log into nintendo.com with your Switch username/password then visit https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/
I played 463 hours and 6 Marios. My top games were Splatoon 2, Zelda, Smash, Ring Fit, and ACNH.
I did not get Nintendo fan. You should take this very personally.
Boy this thing really made me realize how little I used my switch this year except for one very intense month and a half after animal crossing came out.
Let’s break this down:
Almost all the hours from January and February were from my wife playing Pokemon Shield on my account, because she wanted to use the online features (we hadn’t yet put her on our family plan yet).
March through June were split between Animal Crossing (never really got into it) and some random stuff like Phantasy Star and Toki Tori 2 (I got that this year, right?).
October was when I self-quarantined for 2 weeks and played more of Mario’s Super Picross than God ever intended.
I guess I didn’t play games in November.
And December is when I played Hollow Knight.
If we transfer all those Pokemon hours over to my wife, then it looks like she used the Switch more than 4 times as much as I did this year.
There was a six month span where I played 2 hours on my switch. The problem with the thing is any non nintendo game I’d want to play on it is always twenty percent cheaper somewhere on PC, and with the added benefit of not having to use the shitty joycons. I guess that outweighs being able to play in bed and on the toilet for me
I like how Mario and Luigi are just having a jolly ol’ time partying while Nintendo have to break the bad news to me
Weird for how integrated the different region stores are this thanks for playing bonus doesn’t work for other regions.
The significant reduction in gameplay hours in the last quarter of the year corresponds with me being able to better manage chronic pain (ie, spending less time in bed). That took a lot of physio and hard work, so it’s nice to see it reflected in this graph.
We have bad news for you.
This is only open to non-supervised Nintendo Accounts registered in the U.S. and Canada. It looks like your Nintendo Account is getting tripped up somewhere along these lines.
![]()
Nintendo won’t tell me what kind of gamer I am ;_;
im on a uk account and they sent mine by email
the email doesn’t include that bit ;_;
I got no email. Am I still a gamer? ;(
i just got an email about auto-renew on my nso and let me tell you i turned that off immediately last year
God they love turning that shit back on without your noticex
759 hours
That’s only one full month of my life
Oh and doesn’t include all the time spent playing Overcooked!s, Moving Out, and Cook Serve Delicious with my partner on her account










