Switch! (Part 1)

My mii and I resent being labeled core gamer.

15 Likes

i resented it too but then a buddy of mine forwarded theirs and they got called a Nintendo Fan so now i feel better

12 Likes

mine suggested i might like minecraft and smash so i’m selling my switch

7 Likes

I got called a Nintendo fan and I’ve never been more embarrassed and insulted.

8 Likes

Another year went by and they didn’t fix the broken system so it never counted the Japanese games I played (but for some reason it did catch Animal Crossing.)

1 Like

three of those games are good at least

1 Like

it said my most played games were SMM2, Hades, ACNH, and Romancing SaGa 3

and I was like “how the fuck” before I realized that, yes, ACNH did come out this year, and I played it for 60 hours, SOMEHOW

4 Likes

mine were monster hunter generations ultimate monster hunter generations ultimate and monster hunter generations ultimate, idgi

4 Likes

No surprises here, other than i feel like i played way more Garou

15 Likes

6 Likes

Is the right word for this really “core gamer”? Definitely needed more specific descriptors

2 Likes

943 hours

Mario Maker 2
Slay the Spire(sneaky time sink)
Mr. Driller Drillland

1 Like

I hardly touched the switch I guess

6 Likes

the core/casual divide is massively misunderstood

a casual gamer is not someone who plays games casually. a casual gamer is someone who pretty much exclusively plays casual games, like match-3 mobile games and farmville.

if you played more bejewelled or peggle than everything else put together this year, congrats, you’re a casual, according to the dichotomy


Perhaps this is the stat that separates core gamers from Nintendo fans:

Those accusatory Mario eyes scream “why not more Mario games, pitiful core gamer?”

4 Likes

my switch p much became my wife’s switch this year

6 Likes

this is the funniest one, can’t believe it says “approximate”

7 Likes

Gotta fudge it since Mario lurks inside the NES/SNES stuff which I doubt gets individually counted

3 Likes