Steins;gate (image heavy)

http://blog.livedoor.jp/nityome_nibanti/archives/51324915.html

Oh good someone did this for me. I was afraid I would need to track down every location on google maps.

descend into madness

If anyone wants to warn their kids of what happens to you if you play visual novels this is a good example. By the end of this thread Rudie will be putting “tutturu” at the end of all of his paragraphs.

Is everyone’s eyes being absolutely terrifying a plot point or is that just the art style?

As someone who’s actually played through all of Chaos;head, I don’t recommend the game to anyone who has self respect or has read a book before.

Drobe: I watched the Steins;gate anime so I had difficultly motivating myself to play more of the game when it’s just retreading the same material.

1 Like

The fuck I am going to play another visual novel. (I’m gonna play Analogue: A Hate Story).

15 hours in. It’s the Time Travel Story I wanted it to be. It’s flipped to groundhog day. I don’t hate all the characters at this point. I think this is mostly because the MC has dropped his mad scientist schtick. It does however just keep going on and on and on. Game needs a weinstien level editor.

wow I know this is par for the course with visual novels but this is some arbitrary bullshit regarding different endings.

I knew 999/VLR were ahead of the rest of their field but yeeesh.

GAME IMMERSION RUINED. They walk from Suehirocho to Akiba station and then take the train to Okachimachi.

what kind of fool wouldn’t just walk to Okachimachi???

otaku and trans issues.txt

You could get a pretty darn long critical analysis paper out of Luka.

“Where are the family restaurants in Akiba?”

In 2010 you still had Gusto. RIP Suehirocho Gusto. Think Royal Host was open by that time.

The final result of the Luka plotline is uh…slightly more complicated than it first seemed. That doesn’t excuse how the MC/Okabe acted throughout the whole venture.

Hey y’all. If you want me to start spoiling steins;gate instead of making weird references to what is going on while people that have played it go “yeah” or “no”…

I’m sorry I’m going to say.

hit that blood potion. If I get 5 I’ll start spoiling the god damn shit out of this and my actual thoughts as I play it. I’m on Chapter 9 of 10 and I’ve seen 3 of the endings. Probably going to finish the game tomorrow if all goes well.

5 Likes

I am not giving bloodpotions to know more about Steins Gate, but go on

Hey, we’ve got a spoiler function for a reason. Go nuts.

Didn’t someone on old-SB describe the “eating vegetables” solution at length and how fucked it is

i thought this was the point. please charge forth.

TRIGGER WARNING

I beat it everyone. I saw the final TRUE ENDING.

otaku and trans issues.txt
otaku and virginity.txt
tsundere.txt

And yet I feel the story vears just shy of wish fullfilment. It was an actual story with actual character who did their whole thing.

It was a visual novel so the usual complaints arrise. Y’all could have made one or two more stand-ins for each character. At the end when you were doing time-shenanigans you could have done more CGs just to show what was happening.

When Okabe is leaping repetiviely that is probably definitely done better in the anime.

Would be neat to see a hollywood adaption of this.

I still also wouldn’t mine Death Note in America.

LOVE. DIE. REPEAT.

And that movie was way better than any video game movie (outside the dumb as hell ending (that was like a video game).)