Steins;gate (image heavy)

Got ending #2 the Maho one and while that was a path mostly made up of fluff Moeka and Maho are sloppy and it takes a long digression to get their room cleaned, they also have a slumber party there were some nice bits as it wrapped up and a few story beats that definitely caught my attention and I hope the game touches on elsewhere.

Also to keep it vague the difference between someone (in particular)'s name and their name in brackets feels like a thing the actual text barely portrays to the degree that I wonder if something was lost in translation The translation has a lot of quirks as you get the original voicework with it and some of the choices made in the translation into english jump out so much as to almost be distracting at times even to someone who doesn’t speak a lick of Japanese. It’s nothing that actually ruins the experience, but for example when a character repeatedly refers to someone as “Mommy” in text when I hear the spoken voice saying “Momma” it makes me wonder if the two were produced independently with zero oversight.