Steins;gate (image heavy)

So I was plugging away at this an hour or so a day, hit a point recently where it felt like things were turning a corner (a certain someone got their pep back would be the vaguest way I could describe it) and… I hit a credits roll. Seemed odd as I hadn’t even gotten the trophy for seeing 50% of the art yet so I checked online and while this isn’t the “true” ending, I managed to blindly hit the ending needed to activate said true ending on my first go around.

(It is good that wasn’t the actual ending as it tied almost nothing up at all).

Anyways I looked at a rough sketch of how the story branches are handled and am pondering how to best proceed. There seems to be three endings on each side of the initial branching off point, I am leaning towards staying on the same half I’ve already started down and using my quicksaves to skip to the exact choices and just clearing out this whole side before jumping into the mostly new content on the other side of that one amazingly untelegraphed hugely important early game decision.

Jumping back to earlier points I am going to miss “Hououin Kyouma” as annoying as he can be at times his energy sorta drives the rest of the cast in a way that is notable when he’s drowning in PTSD

1 Like