Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

You can make an account and do a 14 day plus trial and then just cancel.

absolutely seconded, saw the limited run in cinema, alreday have the BR and would do it again. Tatami Galaxy recommended if you like what you saw!

Yeah, but thatā€™s WORK.

Gotta admit, PS+ is becoming less and less of a valuable thing with the loss of free Vita & PS3 games.

Mind you, need to keep that PS+ to play Apex with yā€™all.

Actually, you donā€™t. Free to play games donā€™t require Plus, unless they changed that recently.

2 Likes

ā€¦ huh.

Yeah, all plus gets you is some extra skins/backgrounds OH BOY.

Thereā€™s a huge sale of Japanese games going on in the European Psn stores and Iā€™d like a dumb jrpg to play in the evening that doesnā€™t require much thought or effort. I had to put Sekiro on hold after the semester started and it hurts.

Howā€™s Tales of Berseria? How are the other ones on PS4? I only played Symphonia and abyss (@GlamGrimfire)
Dragon Quest XI and Odin Sphere HD are on sale as well but I donā€™t they would scratch that dumb anime itch Iā€™m feeling right now.
Should I just get Final Fantasy XV?

Yes

3 Likes

Agreeing with Winker ITT

Boy Band Road Trip is legit good times.

1 Like

Its pretty crazy how much PS+ has reversed from being amazing with the free games. In the first two years, they gave away like 160 games or something. A lot of good games. I got in on some of it and missed several.

1 Like

I did it and Iā€™m looking forward to this road trip.

2 Likes

i like berseria: but it is a really inconsistent game. itā€™s waist deep in anime bullshit but is novel for being a jrpg starring a woman whoā€™s primary characterization is as a bloodthirsty revenge fueled lunatic

it is better than zeresteria, but is not as good looking in some areas (and is better looking in others)

1 Like

also i am the outlier here but i was pleased that berseria didnā€™t have the obnoxious 0 resolution queer baiting that zeresteria does

ended up getting Berseria too!

Nintendo is running ā€œvoucherā€ promotion for paid Nintendo Switch Online members; where you can buy a pair of Switch digital games, for $99. You can buy the vouchers through July 31st and they are redeemable for 1 year.

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/special-offers/

https://www.nintendo.com/games/voucher-compatible-games/

Also gets you 5 bucks worth of gold points when you buy it.

feel free to send me your thoughts about ti!
honestly its one of those things where maybe the first ten hours are the best

Guacamelee is free on the humble store for the next few days, I donā€™t know what people here thought about it and I havenā€™t tried it but free is free.

I played it co-op and it was a fun time. Was a fun, solid metroidvania, though some of the boss difficulty spikes almost made us stop playing.