Got a selection of GOOD STEALS on sale, stranger! (Part 1)

Co-opin’ with my se-elf

3 Likes

if I had no shame, I’d ask the world to game

4 Likes

don’t wanna be

1 Like

AC7 appears to be on sale for the first time on PC, though I’ve gotten the impression that it’s the kind of japanese game that you’re better off getting on console and I proceeded accordingly back in january

2 Likes

you can get Xbox Game Pass for ONE DOLLAR for THREE MONTHS right now and even though there are only like ten games that you get with it on Windows as opposed to like a hundred on Xbone, Horizon 4 is one of them and you should definitely take this opportunity to play it

(so are Ruiner and Gears 4 which are OK enough)

Microsoft have basically given away their best self-published title all generation for free at this point between the two-week free trial of Game Pass you could get at its release and now this

3 Likes

Videogames are drugs and Microsoft is a rich desperate drug dealer

1 Like

Might do it for Ruiner my laptop definitely can’t run Forza

I might give it a shot to see if I can blow through Crackdown 3 in a week.

Actually going to try Ruiner, We Happy Few, Hello Neighbor and Super Lucky’s Tale all for a buck, assuming my laptop can run any or all of them, so thanks for the tip Felix.

1 Like

Ruiner is fun…

Well, Ubisoft is making Assassin’s Creed Unity free for a bit due to, well, y’know.

https://store.ubi.com/us/assassins-creed-unity/56c4947a88a7e300458b45d6.html?lang=en_US

It’s not a very good AC game, but it does look very nice!

Obra dinn is on sale at gog for $15

1 Like

Gamestop is giving $200 for a PS4 this week (I think through today). Relevant if, like me, you paid $200 for your PS4 anyway and you live in a neighborhood that might be too sketchy for Craigslist.

They will take your thumbprint, talk you to death, and you will buy gift cards for Netflix, Nintendo, and Steam (Amazon won’t ring up with store credit).

Digital versions of board games, with Twilight Struggle at the $1 tier, Carcassonne at the average tier, and Scythe at the $12 tier. (There are several other titles at each tier, too.)

I’m trying to convince myself that I’d actually play these if I picked up any of them. They are some of my favorite games, but I much prefer board games in person and I have no idea how good the digital versions of these ones are.

1 Like

At the very least, it’s nice to be able to try before you buy, if you’ve never played any of these!

Twilight Struggle is great, I might snag it just to practice so I can ace it when next I play it in person.

1 Like

I don’t know if the digital version is any good, but Mysterium is a delight

Digital Twilight Struggle is way better experientially than the physical board game, but you kind of need to play the physical version to ‘understand’ the game

3 Likes

I should get that because I’ll never have real people to play Scythe against and I can at least play against AI

I would be happy to bring Scythe to a future SB gathering. We could even try an ill-advised 7-player game.

2 Likes

Dope Movie for real cheap.

6 Likes

Entitled gamer whining

wahhh US Playstation + gets two games I’ve already gotten for free from other services and JP PS+ gets Metal Gear Survive which I would totes play for two hours if I didn’t have to pay for it