Star Trek Thread: Nemesis 2: Nemeses, etc. (Part 1)

Thank you!

3 Likes

he has a dog

2 Likes

Jean Wick

6 Likes

Here are some leaked set pics. Kind of shocked by just how hard they seem to be leaning into the DS9/Voyager era look but…not gonna lie…I love it.

2 Likes

The uniforms have colors.

was halfway hoping for the classic…future uh…present uniforms

Beverly_Picard Gaines Jadzia_Dax%2C_2422 Cadet_asks_about_seven_of_nine Starfleet_flag_officer_uniform%2C_2404

4 Likes

That is a very hench dog

1 Like

They could use both and just say one is the ‘diplomatic uniform’ which I think was the explanation for the Enterprise ones looking so much different than the Discovery ones.

Or be like TNG/DS9 and just literally never comment on it.

1 Like

i really hope they go back to goofy one-off monster of the week episodes and stop with this dour discovery/enterprise/remake “everything is connected bro” stephen-moffat-brain-poison shit

8 Likes

He really is patient zero, huh.

4 Likes

moffat is definitely on par with whedon where, like, the early stuff when he seemed like a fresh new voice is still basically cute and fun and a lot of women liked it which has always made me somewhat hesitant to criticize it too harshly, but the horrible fan community shit that grew out of it and the way it deadened so much popular scifi writing during the obama era is absolutely unforgivable

3 Likes

there’s no more joy or silliness or ham-handed but played straight concepts in sci-fi anymore except from SETH MCFARLANE of all fucking people

2 Likes

I still haven’t watched the second season of the orville because he opened it with a character-focused episode on himself and those are unwatchable compared to the rest of the show which is often pretty fun

Is the dog’s name Number One

1 Like

honestly super excited to see seven

5 Likes

also i wish somebody would tell people that there is more than one style u can use for an adult cartoon although it’s neat that the star trek season 8 twitter guy got a tv show

D_8TaXmU8AAIixf

3 Likes

oh no

1 Like

we are in a golden age of animation

1 Like