sports on youtube, etc.

Last night’s clips game was a good one too! Fuckin can’t believe they lost that one

1 Like

been watching a lot of deep-fried Indian cricket fanvideos on instagram reels. these are v funny to me

like why do these matches from two years look like they’re in 1972 quality 240p. all titled like “Warner taunts Kohli… HIS EPIC REPLY… hats off SIR”

the usage of ‘reply’ is really curious it doesn’t mean “said something back” it means like “let his actions on the field do the talking”. like someone gets taunted and hits a six right after. it’s a very popular genre of sports video in india and really isn’t in the USA, i wonder what the cultural reasons are?

2 Likes

great answer

2 Likes

feel for my guy, this was a team effort fuckup
that started with bud, who must go

1 Like

i watch all the secret base stuff, and thinking basketball
good channels, reliable

1 Like

jomboy media is great for baseball, sub-10 minute vids that just take a look at an interesting or peculiar situation from a game

best part is he is an incredible lip-reader and acts out all the arguments

he actually started covering cricket stuff not too long ago, but only puts out a cricket video pretty rarely. baseball stuff is constant

3 Likes

king shit, love giannis

1 Like

ugh i don’t care if this is a great series i almost want the warriors to lose so i can get out of this season

I’M BACK IN BABY

can’t believe I’m gonna have to figure out who I want to win between golden state and the lakers, how disgusting. please baby jesus put denver in the finals, I can’t take anymore smirking steph with his stupid mouth guard hanging out of his face, and lebron’s twitter wine mom phase simply cannot be allowed the platform of the NBA finals.

1 Like

if not denver i’d sooner have the the dubs, if only because i listen to green’s silly podcasts now and then

ronald acuña jr. is annihilating national league pitching this year

slash line: .344 AVG / .436 OBP / .588 SLG (1.024 OPS)
9 homers. 25 ribbies. 12 doubles. 17 stolen bags. and we’re still in the ides of may

dude is playing like hank aaron right now

1 Like

I’m hoping there’s room for articles ITT, as well

2 Likes

whatta game

need more teams to beat the rays, they are fucking 20 games over .500 lmao

1 Like

in the spirit of this thread let’s also admire acuña jr.'s defensive prowess

2 Likes

there is a beautiful double play in this game

what a game!!!

well there was 0 chance game 7 lived up to game 6, but jeez what a stinker. i think even if tatum hadn’t gotten hurt they would have still gotten wiped, but that was definitely a back-breaker right off the bat. and then jimmy butler did jimmy butler things

i loved that he called his shot a year ago, saying the heat would be back here again next year for revenge after a lost game 7 against the celtics

joker vs butler should be an interesting matchup

i think the nuggets have got to be the favorite on paper, right? then again, i’d feel uneasy betting against the heat now, lmao