sonic containment protocol

no, those are Toad and Toad’s good friend, Toad

16 Likes

Sonic can have all the friends he wants so long as they have nearly identical gameplay and move sets

nah, just don’t bring back the fishing stages

the e-102 time attack shooting stages in sonic adventure were good, it’s a shame there were so few of them. the eggman/tails shooting stages in adventure 2 are a lot slower and not as fun, but they’re still ok i guess

2 Likes

I also enjoy simulated tinnitus

7 Likes

it sounds like a lot of people here just want Freedom Planet

it’s right there guys

just play it

1 Like

Guest appearance by Cardi B where she says “Charmy B and I are cousins”

4 Likes

I have not will not watch this video

1 Like

I say bring back fishing stages and make them better. Add in more pet raising, snowboarding, plane flying, etc. Give me all the good things that life has to offer.

3 Likes
2 Likes

;_;

2 Likes

The fishing stages and chao garden and linear shooting stages should be in the Sonic Adventure 3 companion mobile game so no one is happy

4 Likes

I love the way these youtube videos are titled like it’s a fact “WHY IS MEPHILES SUCH A GOOD VILLAIN” like everyone agrees with these facts like “ah yes Sonic 2006 is just a misunderstood masterpiece, everyone knows that”

re: Shadow, I think the implication was always that he was based off of echidna prophecies of Super Sonic, hence why the shapes of his spikes are the same as Super Sonic (and why he’s fast, though I guess his turbo-skates help him) I love that, for his actual game, instead of clarifying that, or anything else about Shadow’s backstory that was either nonsensical or only relegated to a japanese manual of Sonic Adventure 2 and nothing in-game, they decided to just add “oh yeah btw he’s made out of demon alien cum” on top of all of that and call it a day

5 Likes

I had to explain the contents of these videos to my psych when they didn’t understand how an absurd youtube video would help me cope it was mortifying

7 Likes

I WOULD BE HAPPY

i would love to take care of my chao on the go and then play the main game at my PC or whatever

it’s the dream i never got to live because i didn’t have a dreamcast

8 Likes

how many other traditional/Tamagatchi-like virtual pet sims are out there on mobile now? i would also play some goofy F2P version of the Adventure 2 Chao Garden with uh…let’s say (throws dart at a random index card on a dart board) light rhythm game elements

there are a ton, i played one that was basically a pedometer + a clicker, it was fine. not nearly as cool and generative as a chao though

seems like a great time to bring it back. throw in some of those pet-sim style mini games of the recent Switch Pokemon, and maybe a fashion show and baby, you got a time-waster stew goin

4 Likes

Call it Chao’s Field and I would plunk down the cash, aye.

1 Like

yuji naka is still making legally distinct chao gardens/a-life systems in questionable 3d games

8 Likes

Isle of Tims

hi tims

7 Likes