Snexploration twenty seven: Vote or Die or Not

We’re back on our bullshit, and I have a feeling I know what you’re all going to vote for. Regardless, here’s the three choices for next podcast!!!

https://twitter.com/snexploration/status/1009195192845340672

Oh and the Holy Umbrella one is coming out this saturday, so look forward to that. It’s got…a surprising amount of piss talk???

Without further ado, your 2018 SNExploration Contestants:

Konpeki no Kantai

Konpeki no Kantai (“Deep Blue Fleet”) is a naval combat strategy game for various Japanese systems. Originally released on the PC-FX console in 1995, it was quickly ported to 3DO and Super Famicom the same year with different developer/publisher teams.

The game is based on an original video animation (OVA) that reimagines the Pacific Theater during World War 2 in which the Japanese navy had a significant advantage that would lead to a different outcome to the global conflict. This advantage is the eponymous submarine fleet, which proves to be almost unstoppable. The OVA was in turn inspired by a novel by Yoshio Aramaki of the same name.

Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball

Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball is a baseball game for the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis, released at the end of 1992. With the exception of the game’s namesake, former Baltimore Orioles shortstop Cal Ripken Jr., all the athletes in the game are fictionalized, as are the teams, as the game does not have the MLB license.

The game has Exhibition and League modes, with the latter allowing the player to take a team through a whole league and into the playoffs if they perform well enough. A password system allows the player to continue where they left off.

Bishoujo Wrestler Retsuden - Blizzard Yuki Rannyuu!!

Bishoujo Wrestler Retsuden: Blizzard Yuki Rannyuu (sometimes referred to as Beauty Girl Wrestling: Blizzard Yuki’s Riot) is a wrestling game published by KSS for the Super Famicom and released in Japan in 1996. The game served as a tie in promotion for the manga Blizzard Yuki (which itself is based off the real All Japan Women’s Pro Wrestling Joshi wrestler Takako Inoue). This game takes place in the Wrestle Angels universe, featuring many characters and story lines from Wrestle Angels V1.

In the story mode, the player manages the career of a chosen Joshi wrestler, determining training days and matches via a schedule system. The game also features exhibition and other wrestling competition modes. Similar to the Wrestle Angels series, the matches themselves are almost entirely automated, though instead of using cards to suggest moves to their wrestler the player taps buttons instead.

1 Like

oh, i was trying to remember the name of one of these games the other day!

1 Like

bull%20nakano%20C-ySddsWsAAxywe

bullnakano04

You know what to vote for.

Make your big bad booty daddy happy…or else.

steiner-finger

3 Likes

only voting for the wrestling game because it’s the only one with graphics that are tolerable

As a person who once watched an entire automated match of the Kissy Suzuki megadrive game desperately wishing it was good, there was really only one choice for me.

1 Like

This is really hard

Voting Cal Ripken Jr. for real Baltimore hours

2 Likes

why arent you all voting cal

because we already played the pinnacle of the baseball genre in salaryman corner duh

1 Like

There’s literally no contest vs. Bishoujo Wrestling. Sorry fools

Even I voted for it and I don’t know shit about anime or wrestling

this was rigged against cal

If wrestling wins I will host a night of joshi wrestling in the Select Button Gay Watch so folks can get some educations.

1 Like

We’ll always have his record.

LIES

oops yeah i ran into some problems with my software. maybe today???

1 Like

nope it wasn’t that day

but it’s out now

4 Likes

the prodigal child is available for download!

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/571358-holy-umbrella-dondera-no-mubou/76792731

2 Likes

It’s been a month, but it’s out!!!

I’m sorry!!!

7 Likes