SNExploration 51 is out!! It's about Warlock!!! !

God knows when the next one will be out because it’s not recorded yet and my entire process has fallen apart but

this one is very fucking good, and you should listen to it!! I put a couple of cool sound FX in AND it has a slightly different format than before.

15 Likes

Guess I better listen and find out how many times I said words like “piggies” or “ticklers” or “suckle-'em’s”… sigh. . . . . . . …

9 Likes

i don’t think i knew the term “piggies” in this sense before you

6 Likes

They go to the market! They stay home! They have roast beef! There’s probably a rich piggy expanded universe out there somewhere. I hope I never have to learn about it.

7 Likes

this is like listening to a discord call but not 1am and I don’t have to worry about my mic working so it’s pretty good!

4 Likes

this is the opposite experience of what I had with the SB Podcast, which was “this is like being on a voice call except I can’t get my mic working, and therefore I can’t tell people what my opinions are!! I gotta start a podcast!!!”

4 Likes

Damn, listening to this i really miss doing this, TBH

3 Likes

YESSSS. And for some reason my podcast app didn’t notice, so I’m glad this thread was made and now I’ve downloaded it and it’s mine all mine mwahaha I mean to listen to.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle the bread baking podcast because it’ll probably just make me hungry but I’ll try. = D ^ _^

1 Like

Y’ALL PODCASTED!!!

8 Likes

Hi Cania.

1 Like

Just noticed this thread!

I will listen to this episode on my way home.

4 Likes