Snexploration 24 Voting Time!

guess who got access to the snexploration twitter it’s me

https://twitter.com/snexploration/status/992439363354202112

Hyper Iria

iria1

Hyper Iria is a 2D side-scrolling shooter game that features the bounty hunter Iria in a game loosely based on Iria: Zeiram the Animation, a 1994 six-episode sci-fi anime OVA that served as a prequel for the 1991 live-action movie Zeiram. The rookie bounty hunter Iria joins her brother (her mentor) and his companions on a rescue mission that goes awry due to the presence of the vicious and apparently immortal alien shapeshifter Zeiram.

Super Smash T.V.

smash1
smash2
(really hard to find a decently sized snes screenshot for some reason)

Smash TV is Eugene Jarvis’ spiritual successor to Robotron: 2084, an early Arcade game that is one of the first examples of the twin stick control method. Smash TV retains this same gameplay, using the left joystick to move and the right to shoot, allowing a player to move in one direction while firing in another.
The year is 1999. A new game show called Smash TV was created which puts its contenders to the fight for their lives. They will have to kill hundreds of enemies and collect money and prizes (from toasters to a big-screen TV). The inspiration for Smash TV seems to be the Arnold Schwarzenegger film, The Running Man. Two players can play simultaneously, and at the end of each of the three levels, the two players’ performance is compared, with one being declared the winner.

Super Rugby

rugby1
rugby2

Super Rugby is a competitive Rugby Union game from TOSE and Tonkin House released in late 1994 for the Super Famicom. Despite featuring an internationally popular sport, the game was never localized or released outside of Japan. It is based on the real-life eponymous Rugby Union league that features teams from South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

i know you’re all gonna vote for super rugby but consider giving the others a chance too

fuck that i’d be in for hyper iria, id even try and make the cast too

1 Like

SMAAAAAAAAAASH TV!!!

man, hyper iria has some choice music

just a heads up on iria: the level design tends to be very…meandering. not quite maze-like, but you go through a lot of doorways that move you to another location in a way that is not particularly clear, so if you have an especially poor sense of direction or backtrack repeatedly, you might get lost.
don’t feel bad about using the passwords on gamefaqs

1 Like

I don’t get how you finally have power over the poll and Super BTTF Part 2 isn’t a choice

I love the uncaring philosophy of the number generator too much