Snexploration 17 voting time!!!

It’s time again! Vote for the next game on the podcast. I’m done editorializing so these will be pretty plain descriptions pulled directly from Giant Bomb. It’s time to be nonpartisan! the standard format from here on out will be two screenshots showing off the gameplay and art, and the description from Giant Bomb.

Battle Cross

"Battle Cross is a competitive racing game with a single-screen top-down perspective similar to RC Pro Am. It was released exclusively in Japan for the Super Famicom in 1994. The game exhibits a comedic element, with racers often encountering unusual objects on the course and comical cutscenes during the intro and post-race celebrations.

Rather than motorcycles, the racers use a type of hoverbike that allows them to jump and turn around on the course more effectively. The game supports up to five players and uses a password system for progress."

The Smurfs 2

"The Smurfs Travel the World (“The Smurfs 2” is occasionally shown on title screens instead) is the sequel to the 1993 The Smurfs game from Infogrames (now Atari SA). It was released exclusively in Europe on various Nintendo and Sega consoles, including the Sega Master System which was still popular in Europe at the time.

A platformer, like its predecessor, The Smurfs Travel the World sees Inquisitive Smurf and Smurfette teleported to various places across the world collecting shards to repair the teleportation crystal. The player can select either Inquisitive Smurf or Smurfette, and must explore each level thoroughly for ten shards before they can move on."

Super Momotaurou Dentetsu 3

“Super Momotaro Dentetsu III is a 1994 Super Famicom release and the fourth game in Hudson’s Momotaro Dentetsu series of train simulation board games. It plays similarly to Itadaki Street or Monopoly in that the player has to accrue wealth by purchasing properties and making other business deals that are often dependent on the square they end their turn on. The Momotaro Dentetsu model received a multitude of small tweaks and additions in this fourth entry but otherwise plays identically to its predecessors.”

2 Likes

I vote for urban strike

5 Likes

Still a few more hours to vote, it’s pretty close.

Battle cross won! I’m going to recruit from our regular pool and if we don’t get enough I’ll open it up to everyone. Thanks for voting folks!!!

It’s out motherfu

5 Likes

Masamoooonnnnnnnnn