SNExploration 14 voting thread! Better late than really, really late I guess!

Okay so this is a few days late because I’m a rebel!!! Also I have the energy of a hibernating bear lately!!! But here we go, making a nice official voting thread with screenshots and everything.

Vote here:

Muhammad Ali

Wow this is a weird one y’all. It’s an unreleased boxing game starring the one and only Muhammad Ali. It apparently has no sound, incredibly difficult AI, and is deeply unpolished. So…that’s weird. Read more below:

Tsuri Tarou

This is a fishing game that also appears to be an RPG. It’s also gorgeous.

" It plays similarly to Natsume’s Legend of the River King series in that the player character must start by catching smaller fish to pay for upgrades to land bigger fish and reach better fishing locales. "

Mr. Tuff

Uh oh, it’s another weird one! This is another unreleased game, and I swear I’m not rigging the vote here. It’s a platformer featuring a…boxing robot I guess. It looks much more polished than the Muhammad Ali game so that’s a plus. There’s more info in the link below:

Alright get to voting!!!

Woah, this is a tuff choice! I went with Mr. Tuff because the thought of playing an unreleased game for this podcast is pretty enticing, and Tuff would have much more to talk about than Ali.

Tsuri tarou!!!

1 Like

I went for Tsuri Tarou myself since I’ve never played a fishing RPG. But it looks like Mr. Tuff is making a strong showing as well

I feel a deep affection for Mr. Tuff

This is gonna be a close one, I think

EVERY

VOTE

COUNTS

2 Likes

Oh wow Mr Tuff. I think I read about that in a little booklet on upgaming games that came with a Super Play or something.

Capture _2017-12-08-16-47-28

jfc this is close