SNExploration 13: Clock Tower!!! Sign up thread

BOY Y’ALL REALLY WANNA TALK ABOUT SOME CLOCK TOWER HUH

1 Like

v. sad there is not a time when all eleven schedules converge for the longest podcast ever recorded

Said I was gonna close this on Thursday but in the interest of letting people know if they’re on the 'cast, I am actually going to close this tomorrow. Sign up today if you want to get a spot

i lied i’m closing it today instead of yesterday oops

So I ran the lottery and here’s the results:

The time that works for everyone is Saturday at 12-2 PM pacific so that’s when we’re doing it!

Ping @OneSecondBefore @la_ciel @Tulpa @a_new_duck

Let’s play some Clocktower!!!

6 Likes

OK SIGN UPS FOR THE BETTER PODCAST ARE UP NOW

No limit to the number of participants! You don’t even have to play the game! You can bring your cat on if you want to! There’s only one rule: if you say “Fuck you” to me you’re banned.

https://doodle.com/poll/6cnhiucypw33zidd

EDIT: I just realized I am spending the 9th watching La PARK in Queens. Whatever! I’m professional aside from that.

2 Likes

I’m still going to show up and introduce myself just not say anything for the body of the podcast just breathe heavily into the mic sometimes to keep my terrible word. :sunglasses:

I will probably not actually do this

2 Likes

if you genuinely get people to sign up for this alt-podcast can I upload it to the Snexploration feed? I’m not gonna edit it so I’ll just upload whatever the hell you send me

Cliiiint… That’s one of the times I can’t do… I had updated my doodle response a few days ago, you might have missed it.

frig i screwed up, shouldn’t try to do this while i’m working, lemme figure this out

Sorry I have a difficult schedule! Thanks for randomly picking me! Saturday at the earliest time or sunday at the earliest couple times are best for me, but any time I put a check mark on in doodle will work.

Crap, it looks like there are no times that all the selected people can do…

yeah okay i’ve realized that’s a deep flaw in this system. this is why i shouldn’t be allowed to be in charge of things. i’m going to have to change this going forward, for now let me take a bit to reconsider how to do this fairly

EDIT: also, sorry!!!

Just messaged back and forth with V. Clint! I’m going to sit this one out (got a super busy weekend anyway). It’s all good, enjoy the cast y’all!

Thanks for being cool about it, next time will be much cleaner, I promise.

Am I missing where I can get that hot download package? I haven’t tried to apply a translation patch in like 15 years.

on the discord there’s a #resources channel, and if you scroll up a bit there should be a link to the google drive folder of all the games we’ve played + the latest

we should maybe pin it

1 Like

Oh shiiiiiit. This is my first one so I forgot about the Discord. Thanks!

I should’ve read VC’s post closer.

No worries, it’s an odd system only put in place to avoid hosting technically illegal content on the SB servers. I should rewrite the post anyway, it’s a bit confusing.

It’s out, listen or die

7 Likes