sleazy thread gaiden: stuff from the disney plus twitter account that looks fake but none of it is

I’m generally on the Fuck Disney train but I hope we get a HD restoration of Patrick McGoohan’s The Scarecrow out of this.

7 Likes

What The Black Hole needs is an HD remaster

1 Like

i do wonder how many of these will be ancient scans made for dvd. going by every other streaming service, probably most of them.

1 Like

8 Likes

Fuck apparently it came out on blu ray last August

1 Like

Wait where the fuck is the Wuzzles for that matter

Also will Disney dare to stream the episode of Darkwing Duck where his daughter sells his soul to the devil?

Or the continuity-critical episodes of Bonkers that haven’t been seen since the Oklahoma City bombing?

And motherfuckers better put the full “movie” versions of series and season premiers up, not that edited-as-a-multipart episode bullshit.

Not that I’m gonna subscribe

Probably

3 Likes

possible mild spoiler for Mr. America

oh wow. this gets brought up in Tim Heidecker’s new movie Mr. America A LOT and i thought it was made up

mtv should do this after bernie abolishes music licensing laws

2 Likes

they’ve got originality
living with a split personality

1 Like

holy gods I’ve seen so many of the older ones, thanks saturday evening reruns of Wonderful World of Disney

1 Like

now that I’ve been reminded of it, I’m thinking certain live-action pre-80s movies may be stuck off the service at the moment as to not step on TCM’s programming

maybe Disney is like me and looks at TCM and goes “they are good people” while they also try to stamp out first-run theaters from showing the Fox back-catalogue

1 Like

this proves god is great, because how else could this sentence exist

5 Likes

oh man, i may not be able to resist if disney plus streams every episode of the wonderful world of disney/disneyland or whatever with mothafuckin Ludwig von Drake

11 Likes

no argument or evidence can convince me these children were not grown by Disney in the Roy Oliver Memorial Labs for the express purpose of populating the Necessary Human Features of the streaming service series spinoff of an Original Disney Channel Movie Trilogy

2 Likes

this image immediately brought to mind distinct memories of a mule kicking a football and related shenanigans

what was going on with my childhood?

5 Likes

The film opens in Yugoslavia with the Petrovic family watching their son Stepjan winning a soccer game. Their other son Andy works on his farm, and can’t play soccer at all, after falling into the well by accident. One day, Andy discovers Gus can kick a soccer ball long distances when Andy shouts, “Oyage!”. [Note: there is fierce debate in the Gus fan community re the spelling of “Oyage.” Some spell it “Oyatch!,” while others give it a more Yugoslavian-sounding, “Ojigdz!” The word itself has no meaning in any of the Yugoslavian languages, though.]

7 Likes

After Gus is a hit in his first halftime show, Cooper and Venner decide to put him in the game as a place kicker. The other team protests, but as the rule book does not require a player to be human, Cooper allow Gus to kick

omg the Air Bud Rule was the Gus Rule all along this changes everything

7 Likes

i’m becoming convinced that this is a disney psy-op to prove to us that media was not better before disney owned everything, it’s just that we’ve all decided it would be better to forget 90% of the Content that has been Produced

I didn’t know that Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez had been in something together.