Shin Densetsu no Screenshots Gaiden 2.022: Everybody's Free (To Use Print Screen)

At least I managed to make my little dragon kinda look like Spyro before I called it quits on this game

6 Likes

Figment

3 Likes

funny thing i just realized is i rarely take screenshots of 2D games because the main reason i take screenshots in games is that i can make an interesting composition, not because i like what i am seeing. usually.

so in a 2D game, each little composition has generally been made by hand and is exactly the same for everyone. But in a 3D game, I can control so much of the shot just by controlling the camera that i feel like I have a greater hand in the final output.

Anyway I was just looking at that screenshot going “oooh, that’s nice” and realized I would never have taken the picture myself lol

3 Likes

My only counter would be that I did engage in an act of composition by deciding where to pause for a screenshot, so while I can’t change the perspective I can selectively edit out elements by not letting them be in the frame.

1 Like

yeah it’s more of a personal quirk than anything, i should clarify that i do think it’s an act of composition to even decide to take a screenshot, much less control the framing. if anything i feel like i miss out on some cool pictures due to this kinda weird mental block!!

1 Like

“Why do people keep thinking I’m with baddies? I’m just a delivery person.”

“Everyone hauls bodies once in awhile.”

“No, I don’t want to upgrade to a bigger ship, this one’s big enough thanks.”

“Yes, even well-paid kill-er-delivery persons ride the bus. I’m not a monster, after all.”

“Wait, which storage bay did they leave my ship in, again?”

8 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

Please tell me we are inaugurating a 100% Gran Turismo 3 thread…

1 Like

I’m afraid not :rofl:

Maybe GT4 down the line?

6 Likes

:talkvoy:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Iris and the Giant

3 Likes

Knights of San Francisco

12 Likes

12 Likes

100% this was one person in a playtest who struggled, failed, got annoyed, and an overeager urge to salve in response

4 Likes

Mega Man solved this problem (back when the concept of boss healthbar was probably legit unfamiliar to most people) by having the Robot Master pose dramatically as his healthbar noisily filled up

13 Likes

I was watching a dsp this is how you don’t play gta remaster and he kept screaming WHAT PLACE AM I IN WHAT PLACE AM I IN DURING A RACE and I couldn’t find it for a second either but right at the bottom middle of the screen, like on top or right under the cars bumper was ‘4th’ in dark green so like I think that part of the screen is just a blind spot for people but my solution would to NOT PUT THINGS THERE instead of PUT A TOOLTIP there

4 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes