SBDN Podcast Episode #90: Montage

pc album90

Direct Download:

Episode #90: Montage MP3

Episode Description:

What can we say? Temporal friction can be used to our advantage! We’ll survive.

Wait a second. Is there something strange going on here? Oh well. Best not to worry about it, and just enjoy today’s distribution!

Episode #90, ft. gary, boojiboy7, Father.Torque, km, rudie, shrug, Tulpa, and VastleCania

10 Likes

@gary, @boojiboy7, @Father.Torque, @km, @rudie, @shrug, and @VastleCania

and me!

3 Likes

This cover art is a treat!

2 Likes

Oh geez, I listened back to roll call 2 times and was sure I had already listed. Sorry!

oh dang i gotta listen to this, and also upload it to the SNEX feed

2 Likes

is the holiday death cast happening?
Perhaps this year is too much for D-cast

1 Like

I’m organizing something via discord since it’s the easiest way of handling this. Anyone who’s interested should PM me for details of how to get involved this year!

1 Like

If you wouldn’t mind, could we please organize any SBDN podcast stuff via the forums, so your friendly non-discord-involved SBDN producer can at least be in the loop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you can discord through a browser as well but thad be nice

I’m sorry, stuff has just been a mess this year and i hadn’t seen anyone taking initiative about this so I talked with a few people and I was planning on making a thread about it later today.

I will in a little bit, and I apologize if this is uncouth.

1 Like

This was a fun surprise! Want to hear more about this Fleebus the Fortnite Dad character. It feels weird to realize that I now actually get Cuba’s frequent Clone High references after watching it.

3 Likes

say WHAAAAAAAT!?

1 Like

This cover art is incredible btw just A+ work

3 Likes

Thanks. It was nice to just listen to the finished product this time while screwing around with painting in photoshop. Thank you @rudie for editing this wonderful and highly ambitious production!

4 Likes