SATURDAY ARMS SATURDAY

TOMORROW AT 9PM EST IT’S HAPPENING! WE GONNA SETTLE SHIT IN ARMS, THE HOTTEST NEW ESPORT AVAILABLE ONLY ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH.

My friend code is SW-7011-1439-9716. Add me.

My inside sources at Nintendo have told me that if we get a lobby full of 8 people Shigeru Miyamoto himself will unlock the next DLC character early just for us. And here’s a sneak peak at that character…

That’s right! It’s Sun Ra himself! WOW!

6 Likes

I’d buy a game for Sun Ra

2 Likes

My copy probably isn’t going to arrive in time, even if it does i heard you have to play offline to a certain rank before you can play online? Not gonna rush it, but hopefully this can become a regular-ish-thing? I’d be down.

You have to beat level 4 arcade mode to unlock Ranked. You can play everything else just fine though.

Moveset demo

3 Likes

I put it in caps lock for a reason :slight_smile:

although I just scrolled back up and checked the time and I realized I’m not going to make it! I thought it was 6 EST (I did the math in my head and it seemed correct at the time) and I gotta drive someone to the airport :frowning:

yeah i’m definitely not gonna make 9. will pop on a bit later if i can

I bow down to the mighty @botagel who defeated me handily in the first ARMS ranbat, which featured only two combatants.

I will log on again later tonight if anyone is around to fight! I have to go pack some more boxes right now.

i just put a lobby up, i’m just gonna sit here for a bit

someone come get punched

My favorite feature of the Switch friend codes is how the names are even harder to tell apart than usual for these systems.

hey, come into the official unofficial SB discord so we can pick a dang lobby

join on Misters 8128 or botagel for The Lobby

1 Like

i can’t even get past volleyball on arcade mode level 2, i think y’all will just trash me and i don’t really feel like getting stomped tonight

gonna go suffocate myself with a pillow or something

looks like y’all got

arrested

sorry about the streak bonus thing, will never happen again

1 Like

This game is fun but it also makes me Real Netplay Mad because I just don’t understand what I am doing wrong. Arghhhhh

1 Like

I would have beaten all of you if I’d had some breakfast first

1 Like

I’ve felt the same way many times but I also trust in my former best friend Shiggy Miyamoto* when it comes to “game design” but not “net-code”. I blame every loss on lag, and wifi, and my commitment to fighting with honor.

*He’s not my best friend anymore cuz we didn’t get 8 people online. C’mon, guys!!!

I kinda felt like the few times I won was only because you all let me win out of pity :sadpig:

TWINTELLE’S NOT MY MAIN

THERE WAS LAG

DOGS ARE CHEATING

RAHAGHAGHAGH

2 Likes

Such a thing would never happen in ARMS, the future of esports. There’s no time for pity in esports. It’s all cutthroat. It’s fucking deadly. Take pride in your wins, and boast about them, and know in the future…you’ll win again!