Sanada's Warriors Romance of Kingdom Legends Extreme Dynasties Part 3049

whatever you do in dynasty warriors, do not make lu bu pay for the meal

5 Likes

ever since i saw a lobby named “die nasty warriors” in starcraft brood war that had a ums madness map that was dynasty warriors themed i have never not been able to say it like that

6 Likes

Lu Bu hasn’t gotten his legendary status for nothing, i. e. being a pushover!
… honestly, he’s up there in the olymp of notorious vidyagame bosses whose name instills respect:

Lu Boo… :thinking:

2 Likes

lu boo should be a boss in the mario musou game, mushroom warriors

6 Likes

lou boo, the italian ghost

2 Likes

I shall return! Remember that! For yours is the first head I shall seek!

3 Likes

https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyInterestingSquirrelOSkomodo

streaming more dw2
https://www.twitch.tv/meauxdal

so, thanks to corona lockdown time, i have finally cleared all battles in story mode in Samurai Warriors 4, and started chronicle mode now.

Needless to say, i had to create a character SB could be proud of, so without further ado, meet the unsung hero of the warring states period:

4 Likes

even the ones based on people who actually existed look like someone’s created character

4 Likes

i finished sun shang xiang’s musou mode in DW2 today! i uploaded the last battle (it’s long as hell)

4 Likes

we still need to get to the bottom of the replay screen music mystery

2 Likes

is it this one?

more importantly, possibly:

3 Likes

It’s definitely hall of warriors but that other one is a real fucking jam too. the warriors games are hilarious because they range from having great music to the worst shitty buttmetal in the world to the point where I usually don’t play the ps4 ones with music on

3 Likes

the only ones with good music nowadays are the xovers imo

2 Likes

warriors orochi has some good like, DDR ass eurobeat remixes of DW/SW music which is nice but I mostly just listen to like harsh noise and house music when I play lol

5 Likes

im glad this guy is our ally, he seems totally normal and trustworthy, we have nothing to lose

3 Likes
3 Likes

I really loved the OST of the One Piece games. Since I was watching anime while playing One Piece 4 I don’t actually know how the music was in it unfortuantely, but I listen to several of the tracks from One Piece 3 often. This series tends to lean a bit more into a jazzy attitude, with more brass instruments taking the lead melody couple with the classic DW electric guitar. The game also had this really nice touch where the mission setup screen would playing a lighter variation of the stage BGM that builds anticipation and it cleanly transitions into the more active version once you hit the start button and the level begins.

2 Likes

love playing dynasty warriors 4 with my bro

3 Likes