RESIDENT EVIL....

lol these until dawn-ass looking characters

2 Likes

yeah, pretty bad, but on the other hand, dungeon master wesker.

1 Like

Good to see they’re revisiting Outbreak and that they weren’t scared off by the failed experiment that was Umbrella Corps, even though that game sorta ruled.

3ov9KdQR_400x400

1 Like

i keep thinking about how cool a new outbreak game would be if the voicechat mechanic which everyone complained about was changed to be tied to in-game batteries and in-game distance to make everyone even more angry.

4 Likes

rewatching this is it mildly amazing that wesker has some kind of control board that has zombie faders on it. I guess he’s like? turning the zombie up? or something??

really curious what studio is making this. it doesn’t look in-house, even if it has the same quality character modeling as RE2

3 Likes

“Computer, could you kick up the 4d3d3z3?”

2 Likes

amazing that someone is only just now following up on the left for dead 2 mod that let you play as the ai director

1 Like

this really seems like it should be a re2 dlc mode rather than a dedicated spin-off, but assuming its $20 i’ll play this for the three months it has a playerbase.

i hope everybody can play as tofu, at least.

1 Like

3 Likes

Way too trending cash grab on multiple fronts. I’m rarely into multiplayer antics, even with cool BOW-master potential. Maybe if it’s cheap and easy to friend with.

4 Likes

resident evil by way of gotzendiener?

2 Likes

I picked up REmake on PC and I immediately noticed a very annoying thing. Haven’t seen anyone online mention this and I guess this thread is a good place to do it. I was in the little dining room with the grandfather clock at the outset of the game something just felt off… So I decided to check it against footage of the gamecube version. Listen to the ambient noise of the clock ticking here:

Compare now to how it sounds in the remaster:

maybe I am alone in being annoyed by stuff like this but now I’m going to probably notice all sorts of audio anomalies due to overprocessing.

There is a patch the undoes the extreme contrast shader they applied in the remaster that ends up crushing a lot of the black levels and sacrificing detail. I wish I knew enough about whatever APIs this game is using to mod out the digital reverb and find a way to restore it to how the original sounds!

2 Likes

for a second I thought I had found someone who tried to fix this and then

smh

2 Likes

you could always play it in Dolphin

1 Like