racing videogames

Captured some Coast 2 Coast from my PS2. Distant object pop in is out, distant object violently growing out of the ground is in!

6 Likes

Sunny Beach has so immaculate Sanic Kart 2 vibes it brings a tear of joy to my eyes. Getting Split/Second and All Stars Racing transformed in such a short timeframe was a gift and i am grateful for having been there to experience both at their time, which may have been somewhat of a golden age of arcade racersā€¦ sometimes feel a bit like i missed RR7, but thatā€™s OK, I had a blast w/ the other two.

If i didnā€™t know there was a modding community around Split/Second, itā€™d be noatalgia speaking, but i look forward to 4k 60FPSing this sometime in the futureā€¦

3 Likes

i had wrc generations on my xbox wishlist since release, but it never got cheap enough.
just saw they had a triple pack of 8, 9 and 10 for Ā£5 so grabbed that. is there any reason not to just play 10 and ignore the other two?

1 Like

Usually the only changes between these are new models being rolled out, driver X moving to team Y, or slightly updated stages/a new rally being put in the career mode.

So if you dig a specific version of a Ford or Hyundai, there you go, if not, 10 it is!

1 Like

wrc generations runs like shit and has like all the nacon made stages so it technically has more content than wrc 10, buut they havenā€™t fixed bugs that were in wrc 10 still so you might as well not pay for the privilege

3 Likes

great. i donā€™t think im gonna end up going that deep on any of it, so 10 for the price it was seems like it was the right choice.

1 Like

9 Likes

:flushed:

made in godot too

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah

1 Like

6 Likes