productivity app -

I dunno I am constantly tormenting myself with the possibility of creating some sort of lil mini virtual world where my own productivity accomplishments result in gains for my avatar

its some sort of castle world concept though … more generic art style not using recognisable game dudes

12 Likes

Habitica but with level design eh?

its for grown-up Apogee dos-gaming children who are sick of the shareware version of their life

4 Likes

I’ll just post this here

yeah so one of my ideas is that doing positive personal life changes (PPLC) earns you some sort of resource that you use to repair ur towers from goblin attacks …

I mean this asset pack is full of cute lil possibilities

1 Like

I made this concept sometime before christmas

but coding is so difficult like you have to type robot commands to make the computer do stuff!!!???

‘while’??? ‘for each’??? ‘int’??? ‘const’??? ??? ??? ??? ???

4 Likes

I’ve got this whole philosophy going of conceiving of life changes as answers to questions rather than sh*t to get done so I’ll be implementing that into this whole … project I’m makin’ …

think the true question remains, what system of productivity is being used to track and keep up momentum on this project?
and when it is successful in driving you to finish, what can be said about which is more valuable? the end result - or the system proven to produce said result. sorry to open pandoras box on that, just an errant thought, hehe

I mean procrastination…so…yeah… A quandary!

ok but wasn’t HOPE left in Pandora’s box…??

2 Likes

Here’s the remnants of a productivity app we neither finished nor started

Lovely Timer Town (scrapped 2019 project) [Video]