pro wrasslin'

hey look i may have attempted to big-league the second largest wrestling company in america, attempted to union bust in an industry with no union, directly perpetuated online harassment against specific demographics of wrestling fans, uplifted the voices of right-wing hate mongers, interrupted creative plans for multiple people, threw massive tantrums until people were not allowed in the same building as me, tried to get some people fired over past issues, leaked several private stories to the press, attempted to be inappropriate with britt baker, shit-talked my co-workers on live television, had an extremely unprofessional meltdown at a press conference, physically assaulted three of my bosses while i had ftr take the guy i was actually mad at and literally afraid of according to an espn interview out for drinks so he wouldn’t be there, directly insulted the fanbase upon returning from injury/suspension, blatantly ignored ongoing storylines i was involved in, started a fight with a guy who has had literally zero backstage incidents or bad words said about him until i came along, begged for my old job back from vince mcmahon after his hush money/literal sex trafficking scandal broke while i was under contract to another company, did a 180 on all of my alleged values, and will most certainly be in saudi arabia this year, but have you considered that “hangman” adam page doesn’t like me very much and was mean to me?

7 Likes