Preserving Worlds

there are like levels of ambient murmuring too. the larger the crowd the more rowdy it gets, on the MEGA SUPER PRIDE train today that i only caught the tail end of the crowd noises were like CHEERING and ROARING

5 Likes

This episode is out now!!! If you’re in the Butts Free Company, they’ll be hosting a screening of it tonight on the discord!

10 Likes

IM REALLY EXCITED IT SHOULD BE VERY FUN AND I MIGHT TEAR UP A BIT BUT ILL BE ON PUSH TO TALK SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HEAR ANYWAY

6 Likes

this was well good btw

5 Likes

this was so wonderful :heart::sparkling_heart: Bachi’s art and the way you presented text logs really made the gemstone section come alive and i was teary eyed through all the butts interviews (Alcea :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart:) y’all perfectly captured the vibe of the FC

8 Likes

yaayayay gemstone people came to hang out in the discord and it was so fun AND SWEET! everyone wants to change their avatars to the bachelorsoft drawings. miffy you made me cryyyyyyyyyyyyy, in a kind way. i cant believe how many of us made lasting relationships in ffxiv alone its kinda nuts. butts are the greatest.

7 Likes

I’ve just soobed to means tv to watch the latest season of preserving worlds

4 Likes

the tulpa kobald cameo!!

7 Likes

KOBOLDS RULE!!!

firefox_W2iABotxoK

this cracked me the fuck up

11 Likes

Means TV is hosting a free screening of Preserving Worlds Episode 6 (the one featuring like 10 SB posters) at: 2023-06-22T23:00:00Z. My co-creator and I will be there! Come join us! You don’t need to be a subscriber.

PW_206-CommunityScreeningIcon2

6 Likes

WHAT THE HELL I COULDN’T SHOW UP FOR THE GUILD THING SO I THOUGHT I WOULDN’T BE IN THIS BUT SOMEBODY GAVE YOU AN OLD VIDEO OF ME SHADOWBOXING PARKER AT A DANCE PARTY AND YOU PUT IT IN AHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

Although it is kind of shameful because even though my glam game now remains awful the video is back from when it was really bottom of the barrel

We recorded that footage, it was from the night we all went clubbing!

I had no recollection of you recording it lol. Anyway I’m happy I could make a tiny cameo

1 Like

I’m glad we were able to get you in there! I tried to inform everyone that day that we were filming but the discord call was pretty chaotic so it’s super feasible you missed it, or maybe you came in later.

Oh no I’m positive I was clearly informed and immediately forgot, that would be highly normal for me

1 Like

THE GEMSTONE DISCORD LIKE, UNIVERSALLY LOVED IT. NO ONE EVEN FACT CHECKED ME. an incredibly infamous player who used to rip everyone off for cold hard cash said the first nice things ive EVER seen him say (i literally only see him picking fights with people or selling overpriced gear)

BUT HE SAID IT WAS DELIGHTFUL!!!

my brother and sisters were also there!!! my brother called me a ‘fucking nerd’ for getting married every year online and my gay sister told me that her nickname when she was younger was literally POOK. lore!

15 Likes

The season finale is now out!

Episode 7: DIY - You’ve Gotta Put in the Work

assets_tmp_mtv-org_pw_ep207_diy-you-gotta-put-in-the-work_thumbnail.1687535345

Anyone who spends too much time on the internet knows that the design of an online space can profoundly influence the types of interactions that occur there. Unsatisfied by the options available on the market, some small, independent developers have sought to create their own non-profit alternatives. We spoke with them to learn about their methods, their tools, and the ways their communities were able to benefit from their efforts.

14 Likes