POST YOUR VITA LOCK SCREEN OR DIE

Here’s mine. It’s clearly a failure, because it’s not anime…but at the same time it means I am not a failure, because it is not anime.

Please, dust off your Vita, and share with us your lock-screen.

3 Likes

I had to charge it because it was super dead just to take this.

2 Likes

just a theme that came with idolmaster taiko

1 Like

This absolutely counts

5 Likes

because I needed to be judged every time I use it

4 Likes

@contentdeleted

What Vita

Modern anime classic “Turning Girls” (turn on subtitles)

Oh hey, I found my Vita USB cord.

This is Luca, the adorable small child assistant of the jerk-ass witch you work for in NIS’s first-person dungeon crawler, The Coven and the Labyrinth of Refrain. She is a sweet child. Her teacher is self-interested, cruelly spiteful, and all-around a terrible role model.

I should get back to that game.

2 Likes

man every couple of months i’m reminded of turning girls and i go back and end up watching them all again.

still the best anime of like 2012 or whenever

i haven’t turned on my vita in like at least a year, i wonder where it is

I kept the default one.

4 Likes

I’m so original

3 Likes

that’s a pretty mint looking gamegear you have there. Even though I don’t remember the screen being that big, and bright …

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

dang a lot of people had vitas in those halcyon days

a fergottin relic

1 Like

i still have a vita, and i still use it!

also @SONNICK the game gear’s screen was absurdly bright! i remember one of my friend’s bedroom was a windowless storade room, and if you turned the lights off, you could still read if someone was playing his game gear :smiley:

1 Like

I guess those six AA batteries weren’t for nothing

i’m not certain on this, but i think there is a popular gg mod that replaces the lights with modern leds, drastically improving the battery life