Podcast Episode #89: Holiday Deathcast VIII: Den of Corruption

pcalbum%2089

Direct Download:

Episode #89: Holiday Deathcast VIII: Den of Corruption MP3

Episode Description:

The gang goes to record a podcast, but finds out their rich uncle has just died and the will has gone missing!!!

Will they make it to the paper mill in time, or will they spend literally all fucking day drinking in the alley near the pool hall?

Episode #89, ft. AutomaticTiger, B_coma, closed, daphanee, felix, HOBO, rudie, shnozlak, shrug, tulpa, and VastleCania

12 Likes

I sound like garbage!

1 Like

oh hello! im an sb podcaster now

3 Likes

I think I said lots of embarrassing stuff on here but if it leads to Asia Carerra joining SB and making us all custom Unreal Tournament skins it’ll all be worth it.

4 Likes

everyone listen to my final fantasy xiv ad

1 Like

some people might consider the amount of toilet humour itp (in this podcast) an absolute failure but they’re wrong

2 Likes

the slow revelation that only Rudie wouldn’t take the gift card was gorgeous.

6 Likes

Looking forward to listening to this when I get the opportunity!

2 Likes

This is what happens when people don’t go all the way out of their way to make sure I get onto podcasts

1 Like

I’m still working my way through this and cursing my forgetting to join in, but I’m glad Bachelor did the lord’s work by bringing up Asia Carrara’s UT skins and Misty Mundae’s Planet of the Playmates.

However I’m judging all of y’all for not knowing that Winamp’s motto is an homage to one of my all time favorite people, Wesley Willis.

4 Likes
4 Likes

oh god i forgot about the fisting tutorial im sorry everyone

2 Likes

I have been thinking a lot about fisting since then so, educational at least

4 Likes