Podcast Episode #83: Select Button After Dark: Live from SBCON 2107

Direct Download: MP3

Episode Description:

We discuss first and last video game memories in 60 minutes of endearing chaos, right at the start of our 2017 meet.

Alternate Episode Description:

Join us for this first leg of our compelling new ARG, in which we double-load NES carts to discover the true source of the Pez candy in a segment we like to call Jeff Minter’s The Tempest.

Episode #83, ft. anothersphere, ArOne, B_coma, boojiboy7, brooks, BustedAstromech, CourierRice, Father.Torque, felix, gary, HOBO, km, meauxdal, physical, nocode, seiradeceba, shrug, spacetown, Tulpa, and wonder_momo

15 Likes

@anothersphere @ArOne @boojiboy7 @brooks @BustedAstromech @CourierRice @Father.Torque @gary @HOBO @km @felix @meauxdal @physical @la_ciel @aggie @shrug @spacetown @Tulpa @wonder_momo and if I left anyone off who was on mic, please let me know!

Thank you all so much for participating in this nonsense, it was wonderful. Thanks to everyone who brought extra audio gear including nocode and brooks!

4 Likes

It is right and good that the best audio quality yet captures the loosest content

5 Likes

you motherfuckers

you motherfuckers

3 Likes

SHRUG’S POEM

5 Likes

y’all have beautiful voices

oh my god

oh my god how drunk was i

how drunk was everybody

4 Likes

My name is nocode and I am a Game-O-Holic

Beating up TVs in basements just to get that fix

4 Likes

This is so beautiful tho :’)

mystical job on this

1 Like

oh wow I’m slurring my words immediately

michael douglas vs kilgore!!!

I love how pissed off everyone gets at km for not painting a picasso himself

6 Likes

Even worse it’s actually a van Gogh

8 Likes

Enough to speak with a weird antipodean accent and be asleep by the second round of interrogation

4 Likes

Not nearly enough on either account

2 Likes

Nice opening song choice~~~~~~:ok_hand:

I just realized the cover art isn’t a guy with a big nose yelling

1 Like

yeah the song choices are A++++

1 Like