Playlists

After @dedede69 mentioned his young thug playlist in song of the moment I have been thinking about playlists. I used to make so many playlists when I had iTunes. Now that I don’t have iTunes and I also don’t have Spotify etc I have almost no playlists anymore.

I just started a new one! It is a playlist of goth gucci mane songs. I expect it to be a slow builder but maybe in a year or so there will be 10 songs on there. It’s just a lot of material to sift through. It is here

Pls post ur playlists!

2 Likes

A playlist of Famitracker songs that are remixes of other songs. It’s like 150 songs. I made it 4 or 5 years ago. It’s good.

1 Like

Here’s one courtesy of 18 year old me

1. Phil Collins & N’Sync - Trashin’ the Camp
  2. The Emperor’s New Groove - Kuzko
  3. Buckwheat Boyz - Peanut Butter Jelly Time
  4. Rockapella - Folger’s Commercial
  5. Moulin Rouge - Elephant Love Medley
  6. Jackson Five - ABC
  7. R4 - Eat 'Em Up!!
  8. Moxy Fruvous - King of Spain
  9. Jump, Little Children - My Guitar
  10. Mulan - I’ll Make a Man Out of You
  11. Fraggle Rock - Theme
  12. A Goofy Movie - I 2 I
  13. The Real Group - Chile con Carne
  14. Andrew W.K. - Ready to Die
  15. Santana - Oye Como Va
  16. Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching
  17. Final Fantasy 1987-1994 - Songo de Chocobo
  18. Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
  19. Tenacious D - Wonderboy
  20. Bela Fleck & the Flecktones - Hoedown

G O O D
V I B E S

1 Like

From the same epoch

virtuosity

1. Victor Wooten - Improv/Amazing Grace
  2. Canadian Brass - Flight of the Tuba Bee
  3. Paco de Lucia - Malaguena de Lecuona
  4. Wynton Marsalis - Variations on ‘Le Carnival de Venise’
  5. Yngwie Malmsteen - Arpeggios from Hell
  6. Yo-Yo Ma & Bobby McFerrin - Rimsky-Korsakov: Flight of the Bumblebee
  7. Tuck Andress - Up and At It
  8. Liszt - Hungarian Rhapsody #2
  9. Ravi Shankar & Zakir Hussain - Tabla & Sitar
  10. Gene Krupa & Buddy Rich - The Drum Battle 1952
  11. Van Halen - Eruption & You Really Got Me
  12. Razel - If Your Mother Only Knew
  13. Chopin - Fantasie/Impromptu in C# Minor
  14. DJ Q*Bert - Live in France (DMC Battle 1992)
  15. Bach - Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor
  16. Michael Manring - The Fire Sermon
1 Like

i only have spotify links:

fifa 07 type beats

sleazy fight club ost breakbeat music

bright solarpunk music a la lumines and shit

hard bloghouse

this tells a story kind of

based on the answers i get to the question of the most “beautiful” song in the world. also imo. its gonna be good once i ask more people

the narcotic and sober sides of galerianscore

the weirdest and saddest country and folk. i try to avoid electric guitars and drums with no reverb

jerseycore

depressing turmoil soul

childish music

daria grunge sigil 8389

mgmt-core

based on the music i imported into MGS V

trip-hop people who live under the bridge

6 Likes

Holy Lord

1 Like

Best playlist I’ve ever done, my go-to for a night drive. I tried to hit a really specific city-nights disco-house vibe.

If anyone listens to this and thinks of any songs that fit this specific vibe, let me know! Cuz I’m always looking.

Also, message me if you’d like a download.

1 Like

this is a playlist faye wong made in the mid 90s

‘The title translates as: “FAYE WONG’S FAVOURITE”’

4 Likes

i worked 90 hour weeks for 3 years and my co-worker and i made a rap playlist on spotify in order to keep ourselves sane

its over 3200 songs with some jokes, weird deep cuts like this dude from memphis who studied japanese to talk to girls and is now inexplicably a popular j-rapper, its not very heavy on backpacker shit, and its mostly curated but there were a few albums we unanimously decided belonged in the playlist so be ready for that. theres a pretty good spread of genres of rap in here, but id say its biased towards southern rap and west coast (specifically bay area/g-funk stuff) - basically its by no means a comprehensive playlist. we listened to it on shuffle and id say thats probably the best way to experience it

1 Like

i kind of thought you were some early-20s wunderkind but there’s all this stuff here i was into or aware of as a teen

i’ve wanted to be 3 or 4 years older than i am since i was 10, forever.

i wish i could have been 17 in 2004 or 23 in 2007

Been meaning to make this
Trippie Redd is a talented weirdo who is clearly happy to just do his thing and experiment, but he is also a dumb kid and most of his music inevitably sucks. When he hits he hits tho and it seems like he is only going further down his own road so I have faith he will be sick one day

3 Likes

a playlist of mixes i made in 2016

i dont really make playlists and im always fucking terrfied of posting music i like on sb but here

1 Like

1 Like

Four months in to working at a supermarket chain huge enough to have its own radio station I have begun cataloguing the rare good songs in a playlist here

Though I’m only 6 songs in I’ve already found it necessary to separate the actual good songs from the songs that are only good as a brief shaft of light in the stormy clouds of a supermarket soundscape. So here’s a second playlist of like, okayish songs

2 Likes

i’ve made a couple spotify playlists im super happy with:

lots of j-rock, ambience, piano

playlist i made when i was at a very low point in my life. pop-punk/emo/etc

1 Like

i finally finished a new playlist! i had some issues with this cuz it was my first time in a while trying to put japanese and english-speaking songs together to form a cohesive thing but i’m pretty happy with the result. it’s a patchwork of j-rock with a gooey emo center that finishes off in a way of putting the first two parts together in a celebratory way. there’s also a train intermission for if you need to use the restroom halfway or talk to your roommates or w/e

1 Like