Pick-Ups

Is hard off like book off? I had a book off right next to where I lived in Osaka. I found a boxed SuperGrafx among many other goodies there. I miss that place so badly.

1 Like

Same species but BETTER. You have to go out in the cuts to find them. Rare pepes

1 Like

No more hardoffs now they are bookoff super bazaars.

Bookoff is where i do my used clothes shopping now.

1 Like

do book off have a foreigner-friendly website like mandarake?

No, some Hard-Offs still exist, and they still close at 7

1 Like

Some of my game buying goals in Japan were to complete my mainline individual release King of Fighters collection and to add to my Sega Ages 2500 collection. I accomplished bot goals. (only about 10 more Sega Ages to go. Guess I’ll have to get them online from here on out.

I didn’t get much on Saturn. The Gundam games and Street Fighter were just replacements for some games that got lost in the mail when I moved back to America last year. (It was funny to see what had gone up in price from a year ago. Glad I bought Elevator Action Returns when I did. Also,oddly Darius 2 has dropped quite a bit. As examples)

99 Dream Match was another replacement purpose. I stumbled upon 94 on Neo Geo Cd for about 300 yen an hour after buying the ps2 remastered edition, so I thought, why not?

And as a bonus, all the Nujabes Cds I got

3 Likes

I just got 3 PS4 controllers, an Ouya with two controllers and an Apple TV (rev 2) for free at a yard sale. “We were going to donate them to the e-waste people” I also got an XBox 360 S with 4 controllers and all the cables at the same sale for 50$

Now I can play Operation Darkness.

3 Likes

Holy shit I just saw your post @Infernarl that’s an insane windfall

1 Like

:doomdie:

1 Like

Traded some PS1 RPGs to a buddy a mine at work for some PS2 games. The thing at the bottom is the Romancing Saga strategy guide.

4 Likes

Just got Lunar 1 and 2 at the flea market.

1 Like

You are aware that Haunting Ground is worth a ton of money right?

1 Like

You bet your butt I am!

1 Like

I can finally play this.

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

I had one of these at one point in my life. At that point I figured out that I like my TVs a little bit bigger than 6". (I am playing Wii games on an 8" LCD TV atm.)

At least you won’t have any trouble tating the thing.

1 Like

2 Likes