Output Devices

Arcadecontrols forum user xbrunox’s deranged, 2xCRT + 1xLCD + rail-mounted sliding control panels, setup

9 Likes

20200730_183006

12 Likes

via Tapio Ta-Vi Vierimaa

3 Likes

Is an airplane an output device?

6 Likes

worth noting that the auto-translate on the first video is good enough to get the gist, and the second has actual written english CC.

1 Like

13 Likes

the good old QWERTY-AAARGH layout

5 Likes

her twitter account should be a world heritage site imo

7 Likes

the iMac G6 photoshop should be a translucent PS3 bolted on to a plasma TV

3 Likes
4 Likes

One of the all time greats. Up there with the full length shovel girl fight and Ann Listened to Music All Winter Vacation

Panasonic is best. JVC second. And Sony is three.

2 Likes

My new toy is a Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1. Its party-piece is knob-adjustable azimuth control - nets better playback of pre-recorded tapes or tapes recorded on other devices. I had always seen pictures of these decks but it is nicer in person, whole faceplate is metal, real crisp display, etc. Sounds good.

To feed it I dubbed a copy of the SFC/FC Simcity OSTs and worked up a J-card.

21 Likes
3 Likes

Keracolor fiberglass color TVs designed by Arthur Bracegirdle, produced around 1970.

9 Likes

I did not expect to find myself on this forum by the time I got here but there I am, I was wondering where the favs were coming from

6 Likes

a new entry in the continuing series

10 Likes

Dear Penthouse I never thought it could happen to me but…

1 Like

My work set up

15 Likes

Nice stack my friend.

~6 months ago I finally endeavored to hook up video cables to my JVC SVHS deck, and it would only output in black and white over the composite out. It has a weird pre-standard connector for the s-video out that I didn’t feel like tracking down and buying/building a cable/converter for at the time. I thought, maybe it is like actually a PAL unit, otherwise I dunno?

But anyways, I’ve been slowly looking for another more fancy-consumer-feel deck and half-heartedly eBay and Goodwill bid on a couple Sony SLV-R5 and SLV-1/2000 units that I didn’t end up winning; I like the way they look and will prob. end up getting one if one rears its head under $100.

My wife ended up ordering the spin bike she wanted and gonna have to re-organize everything in that room, will prob. get rid of the big deck and my PVM.

If anybody wants a not-the-sharpest-picture PVM-1944Q, that sometimes you gotta jiggle the cables in the back a little, and is driving through Houston, you can have it.

3 Likes