Official SB Anime Club

tumblr_o3tzc8zagp1rwv2mgo1_540

5 Likes

shit starts in 5 minutes, be there and be square! https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub

can we get this for anime club

also i have all of bgc ready for next week or in little bits or whenever

Would anybody be interested in watching a couple of episodes of Sailor Moon on specific days (weekends or something)? I never made it to the episodes with the Outers because I moved counties right when they started airing those and the cable provider there would swap out Cartoon Network with Fox Sports Network 2 every day, because you absolutely need another sports network running concurrent with the first. Even when they’d slouch and forget to switch over, Cartoon Network gave Sailor Moon’s time slot to Ronin Warriors, so I never even got to peek it.

2 Likes

yes yes omg yes

1 Like

I would like to know more about anime club

oh hey who should i pm my google drive links to if we are watching bgc tomorrow??

:metal: :metal: :metal:

Every Tuesday. 6:30PM EST for the live action pre-shows (its gotten bumped up since I drew that), 8PM EST for the real deal anime, ??AM for After Dark, where things get rude and painful. We often go very, very late and chat is very lively so please pop in regardless of timezone.

https://synchtu.be/r/sbanimeclub is the link. You’ll need to install a plugin. It’s been examined and is safe.

I am finally going to write that FAQ tomorrow. Maybe we should make a new thread?

I hope we get new viewers thanks to the meetup!! We usually find at least one video that’s a .7 on the Garzey’s Wing scale every week.

send them to me, hobo, loki or uh any other regulars really

Oh dang, that EST is a killer :frowning:

Well, I’ll try to pop in when I can

Yeah, I don’t usually catch it until like, 4 hours in.

Showing up late is always good!

Uhhhhhh

Well, showing up is what counts, regardless of what bombs I’m dropping

I guess before a new thread gets made and because I got these BGC links, I oughta do some hype man-ing

GET READY FOR A HOT CARTOON ENEMA TONIGHT

We’ve got fucking cartoons that will blow your minds and/or make you want to kill me, the finest in NOT FOR KIDS entertainment

Tonight has a venerable killer’s row of 80s productions of varying qualities, including Bubblegum Crisis
 IN HD

And

LD hype

rips of some other godawful crap I found in the bowels of the cyberweb, ready to swallow you whole. Are you ready for that?

And also I have a SPECIAL SURPRISE, a cartoon we’ve talked about watching enough and actually want to watch that I’m going to call it a FEATURE PRESENTATION

This all goes down at 11:30 UTC, starting with the Greatest Live-Action Preshow For Cartoons by Loki, featuring everyone’s favorite SUKEBAN DEKA II and a mystery extra half-hour of real people doing real things

5 Likes

also last night i spent like half an hour adding a bunch of new filler, since everybody is sick of seeing the van halen right now amv

4 Likes

i hope you kept my filler that was the opening of macross 7 set to starship’s “we built this city”

i did!

1 Like

I made a new thread.

I welcome feedback.

I think maybe we should lock this one?

Also Loki’s show has begun!

3 Likes