Note to self

This thread is to post your screenshots, photos, maps, notes etc that you originally created purely in order to refer back to the information later, not to share or aesthetically appreciate in any way. Sometimes when I scroll back in my camera roll they catch my eye precisely because of that

IMG_0575

17 Likes

there’s this one i took most recently for prey 2017

6 Likes

8 Likes

Fun thread

Found this one in my camera roll. I’ve Played the game half a dozen times at this point and still have no idea how this relates to the solution of the puzzle

12 Likes

Murder Mystery games on NES

・ポートピア連続殺人事件(ファミコン版)
・ミシシッピー殺人事件
・水晶の龍
・デッドゾーン
・消えたプリンセス
・たけしの挑戦状
・時空の旅人
・シャドウゲート
・さんまの名探偵
・探偵 神宮寺三郎 新宿中央公園殺人事件
・オホーツクに消ゆ(ファミコン版)
・ふぁみこんむかし話 新・鬼ヶ島 前編
・山村美紗サスペンス 京都龍の寺殺人事件
・クレオパトラの魔宝
・中山美穂のトキメキハイスクール
・ファミコン探偵倶楽部 消えた後継者 前編
・殺意の階層 ソフトハウス連続殺人事件
・探偵 神宮寺三郎 横浜港連続殺人事件
・名探偵ホームズ 霧のロンドン殺人事件
・太陽の神殿 アステカII
・リップルアイランド
・えりかとさとるの夢冒険
・サラダの国のトマト姫
・マニアックマンション
・ディジャブ
・西村京太郎ミステリー ブルートレイン殺人事件
・山村美紗サスペンス 京都花の密室殺人事件
・ジーザス 恐怖のバイオモンスター
・名探偵ホームズ
・マーダーズクラブ
・悪魔の招待状
・ふぁみこんむかし話 遊遊記 前編
・ファミコン探偵倶楽部 Part II うしろに立つ少女
・星霊狩り
・マルサの女
・暗黒神話 ヤマトタケル伝説
・山村美紗サスペンス 京都財テク殺人事件
・西村京太郎 スーパーエクスプレス殺人事件
・探偵 神宮寺三郎 時の過ぎゆくままに…
(・うる星やつら STAY WITH YOU)
・赤川次郎の幽霊列車
・タイムツイスト 歴史のかたすみで…
・メタルスレイダーグローリー
(・シャーロック・ホームズの探偵口座)

6 Likes

6 Likes

I wonder if I can find the notebook pages where I am diagramming a solution to a puzzle in Silent Hill 3 that I actually just didn’t understand at all.

3 Likes

From when i played silent hill 3 a couple weeks back

11 Likes

easy. F D P = Forward, Downward, Port

4 Likes

7 Likes

It’s probably good that my phone today is different than what I used during The Witness.

3 Likes

My recent playthru of REmake.

10 Likes

Obduction has a built in camera but I did take some regular screenshots as well. Thought these would be part of a solution and they kind of are?

5 Likes

When I get a chance I’m going to post my simon’s quest map I created here. Yous may have to avert your eyes when that happens.

3 Likes

Yep, several weeks of my camera roll are nothing but this

5 Likes

I wish Arino would play all of these.

android has a pretty good song id function but no way to save results, so i screencap it. these are songs ive heard that i liked enough to try and save for later

5 Likes

I would use steam screenshots to take a picture of puzzles I was halfway through solving when the games themselves wouldn’t actually save said progress if you quit halfway through so I could quickly catch back up.

Also stuff to decode later in other puzzle games:

6 Likes

I jot down notes for games all the time on whatever scratch paper is lying around (usually water bills) but it never occurs to me to use my phone to take a picture. Then again that never occurs to me during any other time of life either