Noita

Just got this game and played it a bit. I am deeply proud that I got to “the vault” on my fourth run - feels like that was either the last level or close to it.

I played extremely cautiously. My main wand was one that fired a piddly projectile BUT also had an “always cast” that summoned this rock egg thing that floated around and basically self destructed on enemies. I basically just fired those off into rooms until they were empty, then moved on.

I eventually got a wand that summoned eldritch tentacles of doom - it cast this spell four times so it was just basically an “instant kill everything in this radius” spell. I think it could cast that like, 60 times? It was absurd. Also the tentacles would try and kill me to so it was basically set it up and run the hell away.

Early on I picked a perk that, like, quintupled the amount of blood that came from wounded enemies. Just pools of blood fucking everywhere, I was swimming in it. Amazing.

I eventually got cornered and electrocuted, but god damn what a game. Worth the $10 even if I never play it again.

3 Likes