News Thread 64 - Max Headline

whoa! almost forgot about this game. rip flash

4 Likes

me watching ‘dododo normal game, cool okay im a weeb shut up, OH ITS A FUCKIN HANGLIDER FUCK YOU FUCK OFF’ I hope nothing cool happened after the hanglider

1 Like

apparently there were mobile ports in 2020, but yeah, blast from the past!

Kingdom Hearts is still exclusive to Epic :thinking:

2 Likes

Apparently Fatal Frame 4 is coming to the west on switch next year

2 Likes

looks like hucard prices are going up again :sob:

7 Likes

Deathloop coming to Xbox Game Pass Console and Cloud next week. Dang…that’s one I really wanted to play and it is like the day my trial runs out.

2 Likes

whoa, had been holding off on picking this up on PS5 and guess that paid off

1 Like

god unity are so fucking good. i feel like i’m witnessing one of those incredible hot streaks in an artist’s career where they seem to outpace themselves with every new release. it’s as if 70s Squeeze had devoted themselves to evil.

18 Likes

2 hour playable demo coming 9/20 to last and current gen Playstation and Xbox consoles

4 Likes

That trailer was somehow nearly three times as long as I was expecting. Surely that bodes well for the actual game

2 Likes

i wonder if Ghostwire Tokyo will be on Game Pass when that deal expires

1 Like

:flushed:

… new … Star… Ocean …

1 Like

did someone say Demo?

that’s even on the PS4?

:flushed:

dl started Just Now

2 Likes

definitely

some of the folks behind that yo noid 2! seem to be expanding the aesthetic and feel into a commercial game

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/filetgroup/the-big-catch

10 Likes

given that Fanbyte exists on the ashes of what was formerly ZAM, which was completely canned and the earth salted under it… this is about the least surprising thing ever

feel bad for people in the games press who constantly have to jump from job to job because this stuff happens so frequently. i can’t imagine doing it for a living.

13 Likes

For some reason this being 60 fps instead of 30 or less is breaking the aesthetic for me, but that’s a real nice vibe.

This is hype as hell