My Dragon Warrior III Personality Type is :twisted: -- What's Yours??

toriyama-tumblr_mp1foxqafd1qarrk2o4_400

I’m playing Dragon Warrior III and this is your chance to name my party.

Four letter maximum. One name per poster. I reserve the right to reject names.

Go! Give me a name! Fucking do it…!

toriyama-tumblr_mp1foxqafd1qarrk2o1_250

Do it for her…!!

You may also suggest a class to go with your name. Thank you.

EDIT: NO MORE NAMES, share your Dragon Warrior III for Game Boy Color personality test results instead, or maybe tell us all about your personality, or share your favorite Dragon Warrior memories.

4 Likes

POOK

1 Like

i’m torn between saying DO ESKA and DO SOME SHIT LIKE UH URNS

1 Like

JUNK
ASS
RATS
CUMS

2 Likes

BUNK
FURN
ZQ
BELL
TONE
PIP

2 Likes

im seconding POOK and RATS and ASS and CUMS

CORK
KORN
BEAP
SLEP
EPIS
PISS
HORK
TARG

2 Likes

no one is following the rules except me so pook should definitely get in

1 Like

If I have to choose one it’s

ZQ

its like e-40 says everybody got choices POOK

1 Like

Don’t worry I already forgot my own rules

8 Likes

GRIT

2 Likes

bib

1 Like

Oh you better believe I won’t cuz

study

QUESTIONS:

IS THE SUN KING OF NATURE?

I say NO

DO YOU SPEND MORE MONEY ON WEAPONS THAN PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT?

Of course I do I’m not a dummy

RATHER THAN AN EXPENSIVE INN THAT IS NEARBY, WOULD YOU STAY AT AN INEXPENSIVE INN THAT IS FAR AWAY?

I want to say yes but then I remembered all those times I was traveling, and tired, and didn’t wanna deal with some moldy ass bathroom so the truth is NO. I want to live a life of comfort and there is nothing wrong with that!!

DO YOU OFTEN DREAM?

YES, I am a professional full time dreamer.

DO YOU HAVE DREAMS OF BEING CHASED?

YES, I am very popular, with both the beauties and the brutes who would do me harm.

DO YOU FIND IT TIRING TO BE WITH PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW WELL?

YES, there’s a reason why I only socialize once a season and it’s because I hate almost everybody.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN FORTUNE TELLING?

NO, not right now cuz my Neo Geo Pocket horoscope for tomorrow is fuckin’ shit

DO YOU LIKE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY?

Well…uh…it depends on what kind of activity we’re talking about

ARE CATS CUTER THAN DOGS?

NO, I own the cutest dog on Earth. No other animal compares.

IF SOMEONE PRAISES YOU, ARE YOU EMBARRASSED?

Not anymore motherfucker I don’t get 1/100th of the praise I deserve and chances are neither do you, dear reader

DO YOU LIKE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY?

OK I answered “No” the first time and now it’s asking me it again so I think this game wants to fuck and is hoping I’ll revise my answer. But I can’t! I’m locked in here!!!

DO YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS?

YES I’m very popular nowadays everyone loves me

ARE YOU BOTHERED BY GOSSIP?

YES you may think otherwise but I’m a real goody goody and feel bad if I ever gossip!

DO YOU THINK THE WORLD HAS MORE SADNESS THAN HAPPINESS?

I said yes but I think the answer would be no if more people played Dragon Warrior III for Game Boy Color.

And the final question was some old fart asking me to push a rock and I did it and he gave me 10 golds.

It’s gonna say I’m a Stud, right

Well, I mean…I guess

I would never do this and all those times I complained about losing due to input lag were jokes but also true

There’s nothing lazy about the study.png life motherfucker I’m efficient

I will develop one as soon as you pay off my debts and give me at least three wifes. I hate this guy!!

FUCK YOU I am going to bed

13 Likes

Thank you for the names I love them all but this thread is now the place where you post your Dragon Warrior III for Game Boy Color personality test results.

2 Likes

this is as far as i make it every time i play dragon quest 3. the questionare and subsequent owning are a perfect game

10 Likes

I have never played any version with the quiz at the beginning. I hope at least one of your characters is the clown class.

2 Likes

I told my mom I wasn’t interested in kissing the king’s ass before heading off on my adventure and she was a bit pushy but she let me make my own decision.

Then I went to the inn to recruit some cannon fodder and learned I can’t do that without the king’s blessing so I guess I have to suck some royal dong or adventure all by my lonesome.

Which I could totally do because in my first battle I slew four slimes single handedly. I am so much stronger than Erdrick it’s fucking ridiculous. Why would I need a party??

I felt bad killing slime tho that was horrible.

So maybe I’m not simply fatigued? Maybe I am actually Troublesome. That’s bad ass…it must be because I am a loner, and a rebel. Shit, I bet this is some translation error and it should really be Iconoclast. Cuz that’s what I am. Effin’ wild…!!

I’ll try my best not to be mean to Pook. I’ll try.

2 Likes

PUTZ

2 Likes

I think the recruitment guy is Gene Shalit

Not pictured in roster list: Pook, because they’re stuck on the same page as three pre-made losers that I can’t get rid of!

Pook is a Valiant Fighter
Eska is a Quick Thief
Tone is a Sharp Cleric
Cork is a Meddler Dealer
Grit is an Eager Warrior
Big is a Smart Mage
And
Putz is a Lucky Jester

Lookit how cute those sprites are oh my gosh this is the best game. I’ll probably never leave this inn. I’ll probably be up until sunrise listening to its music loop as I reload the same two websites over and over. But it’s the best game.

13 Likes