more sb media clubs, more, more

I’d be up for streaming some Glorious Trainwrecks games and stuffs like that.

Or some terrible game making with live suggestions~

Why is Twitch Makes a Game not a thing? Or is it? I guess it would end up full of 4chan shite.

Also willing to stream half-a-day-of-trying-to-get-a-regex-replace-working-the-way-i-want

2 Likes

Hour maximum streams sounds a bit hard to enforce, given the medium. NES games are on average 2-3 hours, RPGs have a slow start, etc. I don’t think the schedule is going to be crammed tight enough that you’re gonna have to worry about overlapping timeslots, at least in the beginning.

I assumed when people played longer games they’d do them in chunks. The Continuing Adventures Of.

oh I’m totally still advocating for chunks. I’m just saying that a single hour seems short.

granted, it may actually be better this way. I’m accustomed to doing full playthroughs of shorter games in single settings, which is sometimes biting off more than I can chew.

two hour limit, maybe?

I will play Daggerfall for 40 hours

Straight

6 Likes

Oh shit I should play Outlaws and Dark Forces

G-Poilce was one of my favorite ps1 games.

I’d love for SBfolk to deep-dive into that game.

If I play Alan Wake on the hardest difficulty can I sneak it through the “bad game” filter

oh that reminds me I have 100%'d both Metro shooters, I should show that off sometime (though the latter is also a “bad game”)

Late Night Bones Stream. All your Classic Visual Novel favorites.

towerfucker dev stream where i try to fix the same bug for six hours straight and use stream chat for programming help and having people to swear at

3 Likes

Yes! I wanna say a character from Monster Lair shows up in MWMW, and they share a lot of the same monsters. There’s also Adventure to Go! that shares a lot of the same monsters as well. It’s this whole low budget universe, it’s incredible

1 Like

I really can’t accept that since you get to play through the ending of Stalker in Last Light. It’s too good!

Oh, interesting! I haven’t played STALKER much, but I know that almost the entirety of Last Light’s final sequence is just visual, and you only have to shoot a couple times.

The Tarkovsky Stalker

the end of the game STALKER is maybe the worst part of the game STALKER?

1 Like

Oh THAT Stalker. Okay, that is more interesting.

I actually find this really interesting, I haven’t streamed in a while but I used to somewhat regularly stream Genesis/MD games and arcade beat em ups and stuff, usually ending with a Puyo 2 run or something

1 Like